• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE: Southwestern Regional Tournament Planning Thread - Venue: Hotel Arizona!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I read through the No John ruleset, and decided its not something I'd like to risk at a regional tournament at this moment. I will prolly Hijack one of the Tucson Monthtlies, call it Nyte Lyte, and test it out there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171 This is the tournament Thread.

If anyone would like help volunteer for this event, please let me know if you can. :D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I will volunteer if you run swiss elimination. If not, well poo on you.

I mean hardcore volunteer too. I will straight up not enter to make sure the damn thing runs smoothly, and I will be hardass as ****.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I know you will Ruby, but I need the community to support the idea, or I will have to go through my retirement to pay for this.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Elvis, just gonna say that you're probably the only person on earth who can call me Ruby without making me upset. Whenever someone else says my name, I get embarrassed. :C

Top Bottom