• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 2, OK Tournament *Planning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, ahh i remember 5150, tgm, you're a ****** for not learning your lesson for being banned twice

king gt, **** you. I was gonna do that.

on the projector, giant melee, either dk, bowser, or yoshi.

for snacks:

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons. yeaaaaah.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
**** 2 big pizzas
12 big pizzas 4 with only pepperoni, the rest yall figure out
and tons of soda as well as water

everythingelse shanx i agree with u on
mwahaha i won the race to own tgm
tgm

Texas's
God awful
Marth

lol i keed

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol yes, gummy bears are where it's at in Oklahoma. Gummy bears and sackin' out.

Anyway, this time at the tournament, I'm gonna print out a ruleset to carry around with me. That's something I meant to do last time, but forgot about >.< I think that MLG is a good ruleset to use.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pasted from OK thread:

k, i am doing brackets, money, and finding a place for OHSNAP2, as host. or co-host, if rasta wants to share directorship.

things i need done:
*food(i'll tell the person who does this more about it later)
***3 main advertisors/beggers
*equipment checker(makes sure there will be enough tvs, cube, etc. and makes sure nothing gets lost at the tournament)
**2 "artists"(one to make flyers, the other to make a ruleset-mainly list acceptable stages- on huge colored paper so we can put it up on the wall of the smashfest and people can stop argueing over rules until my laptop solves everything)
*1 person in charge of giving OOSers directions and instructions(probably Babac since he will be my cohost and knows what's up)

8 jobs to do. if you want to help out, and have the time to do it, tell me. don't just pick a job, i'll assign you one, but of course, tell me if you really want to do one or why you're suited to do one.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I can bring food, snacks, and pop/juice, and ofcourse Gummi Bears, the gummi bears will be Free.

I can make a flyer, help with the equipment and giving directions. If people will end up needing a place to sleep, I can have several people crash at my house.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
he's from oklahoma...but he's black and persian. if a black/persian person came up to me and started talking like a hick, i would jump off a cliff, as it would probably be the first sign of the apocalypse. :p

the point is...pop is good. pepsi>coke

Gravity

Smash Ace
copied from oklahoma thread, since this place seems better to put it

im interested in helping, and the only things i can see myself being good at are: Food Guy, as long as i dont have to buy it with my own money, but i have a car so i can go out and get it or wahtever, and i dont mind; or Equipment Guy, since, uh, i can remember whos stuff is whos, and ill come up with a way to to tell whos gamecube is whos, since theres like 3 colors....plus, i want to be involved so yeah. i guess i could POSSIBLY function as a direction giver, but im not to confident in my abilites in it, and i dont know the norman area that well, except that to get there you go on I35...

so there, and i have the time to do it. especially if its on a weekend.

and if it wasnt clear, id be equally content doing either of the first two jobs, and the last one i put as sort of a just in case thing...and as long as im talking about just in case, it doesnt really take a skilled artist to write huge letters on huge paper, if tehres a shortage or something.

but ill do whatever....

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Omg, you're from Oklahoma and you call it pop?! For shame. Call it coke, or at least "soda". :)
Yes, I call it pop, I also call it soda some times too, but I dont drink either of those, just water, juice, powerade for me. So I can call it whatever I like! FACE.
Anyway, once we secure a date, this will explode!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, saying "coke" doesn't mean you sound like a hick, And I mostly drink water myself. Occasionally I'll drink orange soda or cream soda. And I do like gatorade rain.

TGM

Smash Lord
its f-in coke....PERIOD!

also, why are yall so mean to me? ive always been a good friend to you guys......ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

and DoH............................................................your peach is unfair. i truly dont understand, i did WAY better on smiles than i did on you..........and smiles is from CC......F-peach!

a date, seriously what is a good guess for a date? cause if i round up so foos from around here we could car pool to yalls place.

and to end this godly post..........OHSNAPY 2 IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will get top 7.......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.....

bye

TGM

Smash Lord
ahhh so that was the difference.

so JF, if i pay gas money, wann give me a ride to OHSNAPY2?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm interested but I'm going on a camping trip during Winter break so as soon as you can give a date and if I can ride with JF :) then I'll go.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Omg why does everyone think I'd be the one driving? Y'all know me better than that, I can't even drive out of my own driveway. If I go I'll be getting a ride from Wes, I just need to convince him to go. :)

TGM

Smash Lord
its ok. i think liius wants to go, so ill ride with him.

i would drive me self its just OK is a godly long distace away.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
well i could do the poster of all the accepted stages, i just need a sharpie and some poster board. If it would be fair, i could also make a poster of counterpicks for every character.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
:) Sure I accept all mm from any one in OK. I just recently started playing so I'm not too good but hey its for experience.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Gravity dont you think 99 is a bit much? and sorry Tyrannosaurus $5 is my limit I dont want to lose to much money and MLG rules.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
super sudden death, 1 stock, flatworld, ditto pichu, 1 dollar?
....anybody!?!

yeah, i got a little info on who to ask, so i'll see if i can reserve one of the two gyms by, at latest, the end of next week. dun dun dun.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I love the name of this tournament. Well, Colorado people will have too see due to the fact that we have a major at the end of November. We will see..

Gravity

Smash Ace
i figured that was the case...and no 99 stock is not a bit much. i think well have 3 hours to kill.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol Gravity I will probly just get bored and give you the money. and Ugly I am bad at this game I'm like arguably the worst player in Austin.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
im pay$ and i dont think ur that bad as u say u r because no one likes loseing money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom