• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest O.H.S.N.A.P. 2! (Oklahoma Hosts Smash- Need A Pummelling?) - Dec. 21-22

liius

Smash Journeyman
I KNOW you said no maybes, but I'm saying maybe I will come to this, if I can fill my car up and get people to pay, AND my parents permission, then yayuhz, I'm in. ^^ I can bring 5 peeps, including myself.

Edit!: Need housing too please. <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
k, just tell me if/when you know for sure, and each person who would be coming.

and we'll set you up with housing somehow, but we'll probably have to work it at at le tourny.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'd like to thank the person who called me an idiot and derepped me for no ****ing reason.

if you're going to be an ******* about nothing, at least have the balls to tell me who you are.

but i guess, since i'm apparently an idiot, i wouldn't be able to read the name anyway.

god forbid a tournament director do his job. i don't even get paid for this **** :(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ha, i'm not really that upset, some random *** guy apparently has no life but to de-rep people for fun.

i can just see it, in 50 years, "well, i sure did live a long life. i'm so glad i de-repped that Oklahoman kid on the internet, it really fulfilled my life goals."

ya know, people do what they wanna do. and i wanna smash, dammit, but i don't think i can saturday. blah. i guess the next time i will ever pick up a GC controller will be wednesday evening. prepare to meet my rusty skills, OOSers!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
ya know, people do what they wanna do. and i wanna smash, dammit, but i don't think i can saturday. blah. i guess the next time i will ever pick up a GC controller will be wednesday evening. prepare to meet my rusty skills, OOSers!
Aww, I wanted to show you my ideas for the poster...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tehehe, same person tried to de-rep me with "get a life, noob"

good thing he has neutral rep now...
not to mention the whole point of my post was that they didn't have a life.

it's like one of those comebacks that have always amused me, where the first person says "you're and idiot" and the second person can only retort with "YOU'RE an idiot!"
oh well.

now, to the point of this post, keroku- you have housing
epsilon- think the flyer will be done by tomorrow?
vega- now you're talking about coming, is this just conjecture or what?
Gt- just ask Coty about what should be on the posters if i don't make it to the smashfest saturday
and lastly, i am so rusty, and i will suck it up at OHSNAP2, but oh well.
goodnight, kind folk.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no, Gt had some questions, if anyone knew anything about tournaments, it'd be you. and i might not be there to answer his questions at le smashfest on saturday.

to the person that calls me a noob, please give me more neutral reps, they are hilarious to see XD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
orrrr, you could get me to 5 bars...

since, you know, i helped you get to two!

edit: i am no longer lord of four bars :\
edit: wow, there are almost as many texas smashers as oklahomans. insanity.
i can't make the bracket yet, until i know about kansas. stupid kansas and their lack of time management.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Less than a week away!!! Whoo! I are happy. :grin: Man, I'm sure I'm just restating the obvious, but I can't wait for this thing! My 1st OOS tourney. I hope it's as awesome as it appears it will be. :) Now I just need to figure out when I wanna arrive at babac's place.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
:)

you're coming along with the texas invasion.
i'm hoping more OK players show up...it'd be ridiculous if we were outnumbered. it's about even right now.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
It's good to see we got that venue Alex, heh (good ol' Union never fails ;)) You can go ahead and put me down, I'm going. Unfortunately....... I won't be able to bring a set-up............

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
OMG!!!!

my day has been made.

dude, vega, it's fine, i think we'll have enough setups. a lot of people aren't saying if they are bringing somehting or not, and last year a few people from dallas brought stuff.
hopefully kansas comes, they brought a lot of ****.
also, man, i watched the videos from SP's filefront...thanks for kicking kuni's fox a lot with sheik :p
it seriously helps me a crapload, now that i finally know how to play a fox. i might be able to be pure sheik :)
of course, play samus/marth/yoshi for fun...but pure sheik for tournamententent

edit: liius, you know anything yet?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
is there any housing for us wichita people and what day is the 1 v 1??????

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
like who can house me, josh, jimmy ,ihavenopants, simplyrice(maybe)??????

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
kos-mos, shade, po pimpus, sabaku

they all have from 1-3 open places in their house.
i think po will house keroku, so you guys may get split up between kos-mos and shade, but they live close, so the ride to the tourny next day would be easy, and not really out of the way for the driver.

edit: does that mean you're coming or not???
i'm just wondering, so we can see if you guys can bring a tv or whatever.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
good to hear :)

what, what are all the players handles?

ihavenopants, attackstorm, simplyrice...

do "josh" and "jimmy" have player handles i should write down?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Does anyone from Witchita wanna MM my DK?

Come on, it's frickin DK... he's just a big stupid monkey.

Pablo, we need to play. :grin:

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Zomg, teh Vegafusion returns! :eek:

I might be able to bring two TVs instead of one, both I believe with VCR capabilities. They aren't very big though, so keep that in mind.

I've got some people from school that I can remind about the tournament so we can add some extra names to the count.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!!

my day has been made.

dude, vega, it's fine, i think we'll have enough setups. a lot of people aren't saying if they are bringing somehting or not, and last year a few people from dallas brought stuff.
hopefully kansas comes, they brought a lot of ****.
also, man, i watched the videos from SP's filefront...thanks for kicking kuni's fox a lot with sheik :p
it seriously helps me a crapload, now that i finally know how to play a fox. i might be able to be pure sheik :)
of course, play samus/marth/yoshi for fun...but pure sheik for tournamententent

edit: liius, you know anything yet?
Cool man, I appreciate the comments, haha.

Pablo, we need to play. :grin:
I'll be sure we do that, and I expect you to look exactly like your avatar when I see you :chuckle:

Zomg, teh Vegafusion returns! :eek:.
ZOMG!!!! :eek: Heh, now we just need Andy, Saijee, and the others to show up, it'll suck if they don't make it :(

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
What is the Stamp for?/Why are we paying $4 for it?

I mean, with singles and doubles, we're already looking at at least $20 a person. Plus, if people play in other things (i.e. crews and low tier) it's even more.

We're already coming from out of state, why do you have to empty our pockets too?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
josh is orange and jimmy is light so kosmos and shade can definantly house us?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
What is the Stamp for?/Why are we paying $4 for it?

I mean, with singles and doubles, we're already looking at at least $20 a person. Plus, if people play in other things (i.e. crews and low tier) it's even more.

We're already coming from out of state, why do you have to empty our pockets too?
i payed $350 for the place :\
so...i kind of need to make it back, and i'd rather not draw it from the pots.
there's not an actual stamp, though, i was just speaking figuratively.

josh is orange and jimmy is light so kosmos and shade can definantly house us?
don't know who will house who (lots of free agents) but yes there is housing

edit:happy birthday, landon

Top Bottom