• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Smashfest on Sunday Cancelled! Go to URICON in the same location if bored.

Cort

Apple Head
This is the day after Killer Fleet's tourny... :(

I'm confused, is this an actual tournament? You're allowed to run them normally again, right?

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
i might be able to go to this ill show up as early as possible to get matchs in but ill probly have to leave early since im still a little kiddie >____>

hopefully you can still do money without that guy complaining again

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
i really need a ride to this i may not even go since its at uri again too far away and my parnets wont take me since i cant drive. plus ive been to a lot of tourneys latley but ill see what i can do

:|

Cort

Apple Head
This is the day after Zenith in NY, so I don't think some CTers will be able to attend.

Even though smashfests are amazing...

Brookman

Smash Hero
Remember when the ballroom had a nice shiny floor? We scratched it up so badly at the last snf >_>_>_>

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
We cant, because of the stupid madden tourny on Saturday that was scheduled 1 year in adavnced...

No one hardly goes to the Madden Tourny, but people just wont listen....

SSBM is superior we say.....

Like 1 person showed up for the Madden tourny last year..... >_>

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Well, i'd love to host this on Saturday, but I can't. And because of the BS that happened at SNF 3, I'm probably not going to run this at all. Don't want to deal with these people anymore if I can help it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I agree with Tony, but there's no reason why we can't just go play Smash somewhere else.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'll run a tournament in a different place, as soon as i can figure out where i can host one.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Any ideas on where to run this tourny in RI?

Ideas would help Emmy decide on where to run it.

Any LAN Party areas in RI where we could run tournies?

Top Bottom