• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 5 Rhode Island. December 22, 2007: Happy Holidays!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Almost forgot. I still need a teammate. Are Pat/Pro, Brookman, Spictom, or Elen interested? I'm already assuming Dazwa is teaming with Zoso and Hayato and Yoyo are not coming for teams again, but if I'm mistaken feel free to let me know.

Edit-What's a Bladebreaker? Is it from some anime?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Unknown, if I go I'll team with you. Unfortunately my chances of going are kind of slim, so I'd suggest you look for other people first.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Unknown, if I go I'll team with you. Unfortunately my chances of going are kind of slim, so I'd suggest you look for other people first.
Maybe you could get a ride with Skler? I'm not sure where Manchester is in relation to where you live, but I'm sure somebody from Maine could get you there (or in the worst case scenario you could ride the bus or train there). I'd be happy to house you and whoever else from Maine could make it. Should be great to see you guys again too lol last time was last January.

Oh yeah, and I can finally deliver the crews tape at this event! This was the first time I ever saw Jiano play, so needless to say, I was impressed by how good he was. Is his first name Ian by any chance? My best friend when I was a little kid looked identical to him LOL it would be crazy if he was the same guy.

Might I also suggest a Falcon crew battle? It would be a great event in between teams and singles. It MUST be recorded at all costs if it actually occurs.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That's what I was actually planning on doing, Kyle. If I do go, what would our team name be...

Jiano is too good.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Very important question!

Jiano is too good sounds like a potential team name. I'll have to give it some thought lol I'm sure the two of us can come up with something good.

Edit-I'll be sure to pass the tapes to you Cort, and Cog, that is clearly the best name ever. I award you bonus points for creating it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Rofl, I actually didn't mean for "Jiano is too good" to be a suggestion, I was just stating the obvious. But so be it.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Rofl, I actually didn't mean for "Jiano is too good" to be a suggestion, I was just stating the obvious. But so be it.
I didn't think you did, but I saw a possibility there and couldn't resist lol.

Cog, the bonus points can be spent at your local Blockbuster or Major Video. Anybody remember poor Major Video? It was the original before Monopobuster took over.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I have netflix. >_>
Uh oh, that poses a problem. Maybe I can write you a note that says, "Free netflix Dvd rental".

Skler, could you PM me asap? I really need to find out when your coming and who is coming with you. Plus I need to send you directions obviously lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
hoo hoo hoooo maybe i will show up to this late as usual but i hope ill make it for singles...... unlessssss u decide to do teams after then koolz :p

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Emmy is there any possible way i can get a ride TO the venue, i should be fine on a ride back

Edit: Sorry about not being able to house anyone, i really wanted to continue smashing with people after the tourney ended

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Emmy is there any possible way i can get a ride TO the venue, i should be fine on a ride back

Edit: Sorry about not being able to house anyone, i really wanted to continue smashing with people after the tourney ended
If you don't mind being there a bit early, ok.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
SOLAR, myself, and 1 other Mainer will be attending.

POSSIBLY 2, IN SOME KIND OF COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL CAR SEATING ARRANGEMENT

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Schweppes is probably not going =(

We'll be bringing the LARX!

Unless he can't make it. In which case, a ginger ale is fine too.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
So when can people arrive for friendlies? 11?
yeah and also when does the place open so we can help set up also?

Am I doing the annoucing at this tourney?
I'd also like to know when we can start showing up.
12:00. If you want to help set up, the store opens at 11:00. Please do not come before 11, because no one will be here. If you don't want to help set up, please don't come before 12.

And yeah, Tom you can do the announcing.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
SOLAR, myself, and 1 other Mainer will be attending.

POSSIBLY 2, IN SOME KIND OF COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL CAR SEATING ARRANGEMENT
Nice! I get to see Solar, Larx, AND Dazwa! Now if only we could find a way to fit everyone else from Maine in one car... Dazwa we will have much Mystical Ninja playing Saturday evening lmao perhaps a speed run money match winner gets a dime? I don't think I've ever seen one done on such a game but it would be hysterical.

I'll be bringing a tv/cube this time around and I'll plan on getting there close to 11 so I can get Wendy's before hand (anyone else is welcome to join me). I'll also bring along chess and mean bean machine ROFL I'll take honor challenges in either game.

Also, Tom not being announcer would be a travesty. World's best announcer for sure!

Top Bottom