• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC#4: Nope's Monthly - O5

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Fonz never managed to put up the videos from March, so I'm not too trusting of his ability to upload videos in a timely fashion. :p

fonzi21

Smash Ace
The video's are uploading to Youtube now, there is probably 30+ video's so it will take a while to get them all up(loves bulk upload program). AZ one game against lain the sound is screwed up, but game 2 it corrects itself somehow and the rest are fine.

Also Y.b.M. the game on brinstar where you thought your controller messed up? you actually jumped 3 times right off the start Capem juggles you a bit then grabs you before you hit the ground on the right side you then use another jump under the map, and get Naired by Capem, so you never hit the ground. You can see it in the video.

www.youtube.com/the12fonz21

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
hahaha Oh Snap...It must have happen so fast I didn't realize it...Wow That's Crazy...*Sigh* Looks like I gotta pay more Attention...well we won that Set anyway....

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Unfortunately those are the last videos on the list to upload heh, I still have about 15 more to go lol, **** Youtube takes forever to Upload.

Top Bottom