• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC #7: Smash Addicts Anonymous - March 20th, 2010 - Arcade Legends

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Fizzle it seems like you of all people would REALLY like iron man matches

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Iron mans take too long. And no promises on what characters I'll use.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
TyR's a scrub. dont worry bout it Fizz lol. And TyR, party at my house tonight. im getting eddie and bose will be there. If your prepared to get destroyed come fight me... lol jk dude. Ur Kirby is sick. but lucas is mehh. ok lol

fancy drak

Smash Rookie
Oh god last minute post time. I'll be attending this tomorrow !! Doing a big single thing as well as probably a mighty doubles attempt with AJ. Probably. We shall see...

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm probably coming to this. Anybody decent want to team?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey since Level 9 Snake doesn't actually have to use the venue and **** and basically is just entering the tournament (he can't even play the arcade games!) does he have to pay venue fee to the people at the arcade or can he just pay to enter the tournament? We'll still pay the $10 for him to enter singles (so we're giving more to the pot :X) but we're not gonna pay $10 more for him to not-use arcade machines.

And since they take the venue fee at the door and he doesn't actually walk through the door, yeah.

fancy drak

Smash Rookie
Yeah that was the most fun I've had at one of these tournaments so far. :[ ] Sucked at the tournament itself but man SO MANY FRIENDLIES. Such a good time. Feelin' pretty pleased with my Ganondorf now, too.

We need to organize some non-tourney get-togethers or something for bonus smash fun sometime.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@drak + AJ we always have those, haha

i might have one next weekend...maybe ss will host one or something, who knows

glad you guys had fun though :)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Doubles
1.God Kais
2. Don't matter
3. God Kais

Singles
1.God Kais
2.Don't Matter
3.Don't Matter

This is infern btw

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sorry I couldn't make it =[ I hope you guys come down to Lexington next weekend ^_^

results, plx =]

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Partial Results (Rest will be up in results thread)
DOUBLES:
1: Wet T-Shirt Contest (Infern + Y.b.M.) ($38.50)
2: Knights in Shining Armor (Kel + OS) ($21.00)
3: We Like Little Boys (Tyr + Smash64) ($10.50)

SINGLES:
1: Infern ($76.80)
2: Kel ($35.20)
3: Overswarm ($22.40)
4: Fizzle ($12.80)
5: Y.b.M. ($6.40)
5: Steel Samurai ($6.40)

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm ********, TIO lists payouts per person

i'll get the money to you guys as soon as I can. i'll probably get it on wednesday give it to the god kais and then kel + OS will get the 21 they're missing and smash + tyr will get the 10.50 they're missing, y.b.m. and infern will get the 38.50 they're missing too. if kel + OS don't go to training on wednesday or ed doesn't host on wednesday then w/e i'll just get it to one of the god kais so that they can give the money to them at lexington.

apologies to thekiest, 20 ppl is not reasonable to run pools for. apologies to kel, whose match i almost completely ruined by nearly unplugging the wii. apologies to everyone for the bracket troubles.

overall very poorly run, i deeply apologize for this :(

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I thought that was a pretty small payout for doubles lol.

I had fun. That's what it's all about.

clowsui

Smash Legend
results are out as soon as i confirm jesse knows about this payout situation, if he doesn't have the $ then i'll pay out of my own pocket

Top Bottom