• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocarina codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikpikcarrotmon

Smash Rookie
Ocarina isn't around anymore now that codes are integrated into Gecko OS, but right now the popular thing is using codes to load custom textures off an SD card, effectively giving players the option of visually changing stages, characters, items, assist trophies, and more.

Full Metal X

Smash Cadet
Ocarina is still around, but Gecko OS is more popular. But Ocarina is part of Gecko now so yeah.

Texture loading confuses me. I've tried.

pikpikcarrotmon

Smash Rookie
It looks far more complicated than it is. I put together all the steps from all the websites I followed from beginning to end when setting up homebrew and changing the textures here and so far it's helped a few people figure it out. If you need more help, you can contact me via AIM or Skype (same name). I have no knowledge whatsoever of hacking or editing or any of that stuff, but I was able to follow it all from beginning to end a few days ago and am now running Brawl+ and have a whole roster of edited characters.

Full Metal X

Smash Cadet
It looks far more complicated than it is. I put together all the steps from all the websites I followed from beginning to end when setting up homebrew and changing the textures here and so far it's helped a few people figure it out. If you need more help, you can contact me via AIM or Skype (same name). I have no knowledge whatsoever of hacking or editing or any of that stuff, but I was able to follow it all from beginning to end a few days ago and am now running Brawl+ and have a whole roster of edited characters.
I love you. :) That helped alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom