• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
No. I know her; you do not. I know that she doesn't want to waste an entire day in a room of loud, smelly kids much younger her so I choose not to subject her to it. She would much rather hang out with me instead and on 99% of days I would prefer this as well. I respect her views on something like this because bringing her to a gaming tournament is about as meaningless to me as a dog **** sandwich on rye. I wouldn't want her to go; she wouldn't want to go. And you're saying it's because she doesn't 'love me enough'?

*waits patiently for the day when bringing your special someone to a gaming tournament is a prerequisite for love*

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Everyone knows that bringing your girl to smash tournaments is the ultimate sign of love and trust. If you do not bring her, she will think you do not trust her in a room full of loud, smelly kids. What is more loving than two people joined by their controllers through a game cube watching nintendo characters pummel each other?
Obviously you have very warped ideas on love.

null55

Smash Master
lmfao @ 'love' in the context of that conversation.

@Desirea: i got this.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
no, its just that **** has been brought up in every single NC thread and I'm getting sick of hearing about it.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
rules update: updated the losers ban amount to 2 due to there being 15 ****ING STAGES.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
What does this mean? Seriously. I've seen it too many times not to know.

And fiz, if your post was some kind of silly attempt at mockery because you think I'm trying to cause trouble, I am not. I highly doubt Yay would take that the wrong way (aka take offense). It was just a meaningless friendly joke, which I was hoping would convey to him that I'm not mad at him or anything (since I figured he might believe that, even though I'm not mad at anyone lol - even PP thought I was mad at him (wtf?)). If I'm wrong in that assumption, then ok my bad; it just seems like a lot of people like to instigate (which obviously adds to the problem) and then step back and play the blame game while acting as if they are completely innocent.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I really want to go to this. It's not even a mile from my apartment. But I need to find somebody to work for me, plus I was invited to a BBQ in Charlotte that day, so I need to figure out what to do.

Top Bottom