• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 10, 2014] 1PixelGaming Smash War! 3DS Smash $3 entry $20 value prize! (US)

1PixelGaming

Smash Rookie
We will be hosting tournaments for 3DS over WiFi and in some cases local play. If you think you've got what it takes email "SMASH" tocrankdu@gmail.com. The first tournament will take place approximately a week after release. The entry fee works like this:

- 3 dollars to enter
- As more people sign up the entry fee can drop to 1 dollar
- We will not collect fees until we have a solid number to assure nobody is ripped off
The winner in this competition will win a $20 currency card on the platform of their choice. (E Shop, Microsoft, PSN, Steam)
Due to the fact that all matches will be in private and cannot be viewed or streamed, there will be an honor system where you and your opponent will email the same results of the battle.

Rules:
- 3 stock
- 8 minutes

- Best 2 out of 3
- Battleground must be flat with the exception of floating panels.
- Battleground must also be free of hazards

Email Crankdu@gmail.com with questions. We will inform you with more on the Smash War as we get closer to launch. Good Luck!

Last edited:

1PixelGaming

Smash Rookie
OK as we draw closer we are still low on numbers. We need at least 10 entries to proceed so get your friends to sign up. If we can't make the deadline we will simply postpone it.

1PixelGaming

Smash Rookie
Pardon my noobness, but I just discovered that when the entry fee is given through paypal I can just let it sit and accept or decline.If anyone wants to do there entry fee now they can and they must all be in by Oct. 9th. If we do not reach 10 entires i will decline all payments and have it returned to you. Thank you. To do your payment donate $3 through my Twitch.(Donation button under stream)
Pay here (remove the spaces): ww w.twit ch.tv/xlpay nekiller

Make sure to include your smash boards name so i know its you

Last edited:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
What time is the tournament starting on the 10th? maybe you should have screenshots of the winning screen to confirm winners in the case of a dispute. Also, your stagelist doesn't make any sense. There's tons of stages that follow those rules that should not be legal (I'm looking at you gaur plain).

If you clean this up a bit my friend and I will likely attend but as it stands it's pretty unclear.

1PixelGaming

Smash Rookie
Indeed we will wait for people to sign up and then get a new date so tell your friends guys.

Top Bottom