• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

D1

Banned via Administration
12pm-3pm is signups be there! Also for anyone needed help with directions from their home input the address in google maps and it will help you from your location. If you're in the area and lost tomorrow call me @ 646 247 8609

D1

Commentary sounds like a plan! I won't be entering anyway since I have to make sure things run smoothly. Alright guys we're almost there! Just to be on the safe side if any of you have cubes/wiis w/ Melee please bring 'em! I wish I had extras of my own to bring but sadly I don't so I if any of you guys can bring 'em please do so <3!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
dependin on certain factors i may or may not be here. 65/35 matchup in fakeness favor

D1

Its Brooklyn, parking is easy to find. This isn't Manhattan where there are parking meters galore. There are tons of free streets around/on the same block as the venue.

REJOICE!

Final count of TVs we'll have at the venue.

10!

Shoutouts to Eggm, G$, Nando, and Henry Cen the venue owner. As long as we have 10 cubes to go w/ those TVs everything will run smoothly tomorrow! I thank everyone who's bringing cubes, and taking time out of their busy lives to come through and show support to the NYC Melee community tomorrow.

#swag

D1

Yes I'll make sure I get a link up once I know the name of my pal's justin.tv/ustream.tv account who's bringing along his laptop.

Max?

Smash Champion
So I'm coming and I should be rolling deep but the kids I'm going with are being super fake right now. I'm trying to convince them to come, hopefully we see y'all soon.

S l o X

Smash Champion
strawhats, slox, zebra coming through soon. leaving the house now.

bringing a tv (and two wiis) because i know eggm can be fake.

hoping to see the dark salt himself here.

D1

BUMP! We're back again w/ the Sudden Death monthlies! Last one was immaculate, and we're here to bring you next installment 2 weeks after No Johns on August 6th! Make sure everyone goes out there to support Alu's tourney, and we hope to seeya 2 weeks afterwards on the 20th of August for the second installment of Sudden Death!

Lets make this one bigger, badder, and better than before!

Max?

Smash Champion
Abate if you are around you know we must team for this and win this time. Apparently we suck, so now we gotta take everyone's money.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo everybody in existence better come to the next one! I heard how **** the first one was and i'm making sure i come to the 2nd along with 4 of my boys from school. we've been dying for a NYC tourney series to start up and now that one has we're definitely attending. don't miss out on this opportunity to bring NYC melee back!

Opium

Smash Rookie
Just heard about this from my boy hax. I'm definitely going to try and make it to this tourney!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
this will be great. D1 is a great TO and I am happy to have him apart of my Apex Staff :)

Top Bottom