• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
SOLAR and Ice Cream Man are are my house right now.. Guess SOLAR's car was acting up on his way down from Maine, and he doesn't wanna risk the combined 8 hour drive to NYC and back.

See you guys at SWAGG or ROM ;_;

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
blegh i won't be making it afterall, going away next 2 weekends and promised the gf id take her to central park and shopping at some point, would just go tomorrow if i didn't have a ton of HW.. ill make it to a NY event sooner or later @_@

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhg it was nothing

the two of them agreed with each other prior to the set to do a 3/5, TO didn't know this. They did 2 games, where team attack was ON. Mango and Haz won both. Then between game 2 and 3, the cube was reset and the rule wasn't changed back to TA ON. The last game was TA Off, but Mango and still won. It didn't matter since they won the first two games anyway with TA ON.

i forget, there may have been a third game where jman and hax won then mango and haz, but regardless i know for a fact that mango and haz won the first 2 games with TA ON in a best of 3

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool. Did he get 3-0'd in the dittos? XD

And wow, surprised about the results. Stric9 above Jman and Hax, and I've never even heard of Niko.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I take velocity's 13th place in that list, Tommy.

Good job Niko and stric.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if it aint niko its done ***** lol nah niko very proud of u keep it up my dude

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Haha we all called Niko getting top 3 in the stream...and we werent joking homie! Keep that confidence level up and lets stay consistent, dont let any follow up pressure get to you. Just play your game and youll be ok. Had alotta fun watching all the kids. OTG/abate with the 7 stock on lil rascals? Yea we saw that too buddy! Good **** to Stric as well

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Shout out to d1 for hostin immaculate tourneys even tho I cant attend most of them

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Good stuff from Mango and M2k. was hoping to see Mangos falco or fox in GF. But no johns. :p

Fav. matches would have to be Cactuar's match vs Chain Ace.

See you at Apex Chain Ace. :p

D1

Banned via Administration
Results thread is up folks!!!

See everyone Dec. 10th after ROM4 for that pre-Apex practice!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very sorry D1, I forgot earlier today about the vacation I'm going on December 10th to Florida, I won't be able to make it. I knew that date seemed important for some reason... I'll be sure to stream Sudden Death 6.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
o man missed the one on the 45th. anyway if i am free and able i will come to the one on dec 10th. kinda upset i missed a tourney with mango and wes

Niko45

Smash Master
Haha we all called Niko getting top 3 in the stream...and we werent joking homie! Keep that confidence level up and lets stay consistent, dont let any follow up pressure get to you. Just play your game and youll be ok. Had alotta fun watching all the kids. OTG/abate with the 7 stock on lil rascals? Yea we saw that too buddy! Good **** to Stric as well
Thanks bro. Sound advice. Nice call lol.

:phone:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
shoutouts to hax and jman losing to mango and hazz with team attack OFF.
wow, they didn't replay it?
uhg it was nothing

the two of them agreed with each other prior to the set to do a 3/5, TO didn't know this. They did 2 games, where team attack was ON. Mango and Haz won both. Then between game 2 and 3, the cube was reset and the rule wasn't changed back to TA ON. The last game was TA Off, but Mango and still won. It didn't matter since they won the first two games anyway with TA ON.

i forget, there may have been a third game where jman and hax won then mango and haz, but regardless i know for a fact that mango and haz won the first 2 games with TA ON in a best of 3
Hate to beat a dead topic but I had the chance to watch the set again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpznedlgPPM&feature=related and it really looks like team attack was off the entire time. A few instances were like lol. But maybe other peoples eyes are better than mine

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I have to agree with HBK on that one. I remember being suspicious during the livestream but not saying anything because I didn't want to sound like a nooooooooooooooooooooob.

But for real it looks not-so-legit.

EDIT: 38 seconds in, Hazz upsmashes next to Mango and NOTHING happens.

D1

Banned via Administration
I understand where you guys are coming from, but if the parties involved have no qualms about it...why even bring it up?

They already excepted their loss and didn't decide to replay it anyway.

Its over.

See everyone at Dec 10th!!!!!!! <3

Also shoutouts to HAB we should all be going there to attend SWAGG this weekend!

Next weekend after that even tho we'll be hooked on Ultimate we should already be gearing up for ROM4...and if we're going to NEC the weekend after I hope you guys won't be popped by the time SDV comes through!

WE OUT!

NYC we GETS BUSY!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I will have a decisive advantage at ROM as I will be likely the only person there not sucked into the UMVC3 vortex.

I like my chances.

D your sig is giving me seizures.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol D I brought it up because I dnt like being wrong. I have 1...yes 1 infraction ever in like 5 years on the boards and it was from who?...lol chibo. Over some dumb ****. So i couldnt miss a chance to throw it in his face like that :p He says he "knew for a fact"...right...lol. Im good.

Lets see if I get a 2nd infraction for doing the same sh*t haha

Top Bottom