• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yo Hax makes melee feel like Marvel sometimes its stupid. Like, I can really just put the controller down at certain points its just not gonna matter.
O man 100% true. Like he keeps hitting with these small hits but the combos keep going, its a little unreal. But its still fun to play him

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
I left before top 3 was played, but here are the rest

1: ($132.00)
2: ($66.00)
3: ($22.00)
4: Niko
5: Ben Grimm
5: The Moon
7: Chain-Ace
7: Ryan K
9: Codi
9: Soup
9: Chris Lee
9: StriCNYN3
13: PerfectHell4
13: Knut
13: atmuh
13: PappaSpitFire
17: Gonzales
17: 117
17: Dean
17: Silver
17: Mercury
25: AzureLight12

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yea jman and hax split and vanz got 3rd. And it was ryan k. Also i got 5th which is pretty cool, then niko just straight up out played me (good **** niko, but i will get u next time :))

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
someone touched my labtop and gave moon a free win vs ryan-k. so moon did not deserve or earn his stop...so yea :\

I'm gonna switch ryan-k with moon

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
someone touched my labtop and gave moon a free win vs ryan-k. so moon did not deserve or earn his stop...so yea :\

I'm gonna switch ryan-k with moon
Wait really. Thats crazy who would do such a thing. Why didnt ryan k get to play against moon? Was it not found out till much later or something.

Also where and when r the vids for this going to be up? No rush just curious.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm hoping to make it out to this. One day before I move to the Bronx too. Get used to seeing me around for a while :) or at least until I get ***** badly and quit LOOOL

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm here for the whole summer in manhattan, I'd really like to come to this tourny, but I'm missing a controller, is there a chance I could get one from somebody??

LLDL

Smash Hero
No this thread is used as the thread for all of the sudden deaths. There have been 7 of them since last year.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm here for the whole summer in manhattan, I'd really like to come to this tourny, but I'm missing a controller, is there a chance I could get one from somebody??

Yeah you can try out some of mine

Top Bottom