• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd things about you?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I like being alone and whenever I forget how much I enjoy it I feel the effects as soon as I have company and I can't wait for them to leave regardless of who it is.

This only happens when I'm at home, however.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well I'd say this is a fetish, but I love to look at woman's feet in flip flops, especially while wearing them with blue jeans, I don't know why but it somehow attracts my attention.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I find it extremely attractive when a woman's thighs are larger in circumference than my waist is. I would say the same for biceps as well, but I'd have to work really hard to find a woman with thirty-inch biceps. But you get it. I find overly muscular women sexy.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
At what point did this become the fetish thread?

Also I can't stand to have the volume on the TV on an odd number.

slave1

Smash Lord
I cant stand the texture of cooked fruit. i love apple pie but when i bite into an apple piece i get all squirmish and am barely able to swallow it. along with chewing on peaches in general. i like the flavor but something about them turns me away.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe because it's like raw chicken except softer?

On that note, I prefer to eat steaks rare and chicken with light pink in the middle [not frozen or slimy/raw, but not all the way done]

Cleaning fish makes me hungry. All I can think about while I'm doing it is 'mmmm, delicious trout.'

I appear in and helped out with quite possibly one of the nerdiest music videos ever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i like chicks who are fit. like, sports bras and running shorts are pretty kinky.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
- Every once in a while, I will go to sleep and the next day I will wake up with a cut or a scab somewhere on my shoulder, arm, or leg.
- If I'm eating from a fast food joint, I always eat fries first, then the burger.

Well I'd say this is a fetish, but I love to look at woman's feet in flip flops, especially while wearing them with blue jeans, I don't know why but it somehow attracts my attention.
I'll go ahead and admit that one of the first things that I look for in a girl are pretty feet. I can't really explain why but feet can be very attractive to me.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
- I was born in Detroit
- I'm a Tigers (:(), Lions (:(), Pistons and Red Wings fan.
- Whenever I'm talking to someone and an attrictive girl walks by I always stare at the girl.
- Whenever I get hit on by I girl I don't realize till I leave the room or whatever.
- I like Brawl
- I'm really hairy for a 16 year old.
- I'm alergic to starwberries and oranges (the fruit itself)

D

Deleted member

I've had some habits dippingh food into other food. I used to dip my saltines in apple sauce, and my Wendy's chicken nuggets into their frosties. :p

I have a pretty deep voice for a 14 year old.
Same here. Well I'm not 14 until nearly Halloween, but still, my voice is one of the deepest in the choir I'm in.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I have a constant habit of rubbing my fingernail against the indent on the mousepad of my laptop. Before I started typing this, I was doing it, and I'll start again once I'm done typing this. My body just does it instinctively now, and sometimes I don't even notice it.

Oh, and I think Ground Beef is just about the best food EVAR. No exceptions.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Brian Griffin is sexy.

I didn't read much, but do I win?
FURRIES!!! *shakes fist*

I'm sure Brian would be flattered, but Jasper may appreciate the compliment a little more.

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
- Whenever I'm talking to someone and an attrictive girl walks by I always stare at the girl.
- Whenever I get hit on by I girl I don't realize till I leave the room or whatever.
You're a 16 year old male. This is completely normal. And those girls can be pretty darn sneaky.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I have that problem too. A girl would talk to me and I'd just reply without really thinking but then when I get time to think I realize what's going on. I guess I'm more dense than I thought.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy pushing on the part of my mouth that hurts and trying to see how long I can survive before I have to let go. But only on my mouth I can't do it on any other part of my body.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I broke three ribs, my shoulder, my shoulder blade, my collar bone, my nose, my arm, had my eye socket smashed by a cricket bat, have been set on fire to the point of burns that have scarred me for life, and have been hit by a car.
All in the space of a year.
GG.

Also, I find myself biting my fingers and ruining the skin on them without me even knowing it.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I was attacked by a bear at the zoo in second grade, been yanked off the back of a jet-ski by a rope wrapped around my leg, was almost killed by an axe murderer while sleeping on a beach, and yet the only bone I've ever broken was my toe, and that was attempting cheerleading moves.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I also like Red heads with freckles

OMG! YES, YES, YES!

I guess I'll add some more.

-I could bench 250 lbs at the age of 13.
-I like mixing odd foods together, which often ends in me gagging and being sick for a day or so (NEVER try cooked eggplants dipped in eggs and using them in spaghetti sauce. *shudders*).
-I have an extreme fear of clowns, cotton balls, and oranges.
-I slept with a baby blanket till...Well I still sleep with a baby blanket.
-That blanket has a name, Chi Chi.
-I'm allergic to kiwi.
-After I took my first step, I fell into a glass coffee table and had to get stitches.
-I take off my shoes the opposite way I put them on, vice versa for my socks.

Hmm, thats all I can think of.

.CMW.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
and oranges.
Fear of oranges?

I'm ridiculously arachnophobic. I actually don't know anyone that is as freaked out by spiders as I am. I'm perfectly fine with other bugs, but I can not stand the sight or thought of spiders. Maybe I'm just mentally weak...

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go meditate in my zen garden to increase my ability to be calm in times of stress.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I was attacked by a bear at the zoo in second grade, been yanked off the back of a jet-ski by a rope wrapped around my leg, was almost killed by an axe murderer while sleeping on a beach, and yet the only bone I've ever broken was my toe, and that was attempting cheerleading moves.
Oh please, elaborate on the story about the axe murderer on the beach.

Top Bottom