• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Odd visual glitch that occurred on FG.

Arrei

Smash Lord
So I was goofing around as Samus on For Glory earlier, and it was a pretty standard night. Win some, lose some, etc. For my last game of the session though, I ran into this Yoshi who began leaving blue light effects all over the floor at random moments, like this was some kind of biologically defective Yoshi who laid lights instead of eggs.

My opponent didn't appear to react to the mysterious lights, so I don't know if he could see them or not. I'm not using any mods, but naturally I couldn't say if he was. By the end of the match, the entire bloody stage was covered with these things - has anyone ever seen this before?

ryuu seika

Smash Master
As you can see, the effect only happens when that Yoshi pops out of an egg. It is, in fact, the visual that normally goes with an egg popping, IIRC, but it should not last more than a few frames.

Last edited:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
That's what happens when Yoshi is modded to have more than 8 skins (without using a fix). He may be using the fix, though, and you just can't see it.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I see, so certain mods can have strange effects on unmodded games, as well. Thanks for the info, y'all.

Top Bottom