• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**OFFICIAL** APEX 2010 Housing / Hotel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I will be offering rides from Newark, LaGuardia, and JFK to the venue, Smurf's, or the hotel. If you need a ride to a location near there, let me know.

I can take four people at a time. I am available before 5 and after 9 on Thursday, and before 3 on Wednesday.

Prices: From Newark, $20 per person if alone, $15 per person if in a group of two or more.

From LaGuardia/JFK, $25 per person if alone, $20 per person if in a group of two or more, PLUS $8 to cover city entrance tolls (split it amongst yourselves if in a group).

Expensive? Yes. Cheaper than a cab, though. I've gotta pay gas and tolls, as well as waste a lot of time. Also, I'm a good driver, and I'm cool as ****. Pick me over anyone else, obviously. ;)

IF YOU WANT A RIDE, YOU MUST SCHEDULE THINGS WITH ME IN ADVANCE.

AIM: doomsong123
Phone number: 973-513-3794

Phone is back in business

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I will be offering rides from Newark and POSSIBLY LaGuardia to the venue, Smurf's, or the hotel. If you need a ride to a location near there, let me know.

I can take four people at a time. I am available before 5 and after 9 on Thursday.

Prices: From Newark, $20 per person if alone, $15 per person if in a group of two or more.

From LaGuardia, $25 per person if alone, $20 per person if in a group of two or more.

Expensive? Yes. Cheaper than a cab, though. I've gotta pay gas and tolls, as well as waste a lot of time. Also, I'm a good driver, and I'm cool as ****.

IF YOU WANT A RIDE, YOU MUST SCHEDULE THINGS WITH ME IN ADVANCE.

AIM: doomsong123
Phone number: 973-513-3794

Note: Phone's out of commission until tomorrow.
have fun at apex.

Sharky

Smash Master
Myself and Dr. Grandpa are at the very least in need of transportation. His house is in brooklyn, I'm at least willing to find my way somewhere closer to the west side of the city (penn station?) for someone to pick us up, OR if someone could at least give me directions through the bus/train system from there to the venue, that would also be awesome. Thanks in advance =D

gamEvan

Smash Cadet
NNID
evan11zss
Name : Evan Pinkney tag: Van
Email : hitdalightsbabe@aim.com
Need Housing / Providing house : Can provide housing
How many ( both ) : 1
When you will be arriving : august 5th at 8 pm and leaving at monday at 6 am.

I will be staying at the hiyatt regancy hotel where it is 99 dollars a night and i would like to split the price with anyone.

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
Planning on staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the Hyatt.

Rooming with 3 people currently, and I'm looking for 1-2 more people to split the cost with.

PM me or AIM/MSN me at ryu123229/ryu123229@hotmail.com if you're interested.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i have housing from friday to sunday, but is there any melee players that can house me and nando on thursday night

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
Name : Richard
Email : ryu123229@hotmail.com
Need Housing / Providing house : Hotel room
How many ( both ) : 1-2
When you will be arriving : Thursday afternoon
I've got room for 1 or 2 more people again. Staying at the Hyatt from Thursday to Saturday, $99 per night to be split among people. PM/AIM/MSN me if interested.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Name : Matt
AIM: Acerbus Draco (that or my number is the only consistent way of getting in touch with me atm)
Need Housing / Providing house : need housing
How many : 1
When you will be arriving : Friday morning

Yeah so my previous plans fell through, need a place to crash, I'd prefer close to the venue cause I don't have a car (or if somebody could give me a hand with that it'd be appreciated).

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Anyone who needs a hotel room to stay with on Saturday night, PM me. It's $20 per person. There's only two of us so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom