• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2012 Smash 64 Video Thread

M!nt

Smash Champion
How does a 3way or 4way 12 character battle work? Thats a lot of character stocks to keep track of.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
4p FFA 12-character battle sounds hilarious. I really want to try this lol. Though, it would be annoying having to start a new match every time someone loses all of their stocks.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Yo so I just got the types from Nintendude and will start working on getting them uploaded but I will not know who is playing in the matches. So i will upload them as ? vs ? and if anyone knows who is playing I will update them

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sure thing Jel. Shall update the OP with Knitephox's videos soon.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Started uploading my videos from Apex 2012 still alot more to do so keep checking back should have them all done in a few days or so. Also note there are videos not from the Tournament if matches are from the Tournament I will put them as so. http://www.youtube.com/user/Jel340

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
boom you're canadian

why didn't i know this earlier

Anyway, god matches all around. I saw some people beating Jaime who I didn't expect, and that was nice. lol

clubbadubba

Smash Master
there are more vids! knitephox you still got those friendlies from jimmyjoe's brothers place? jimmyjoe still got that denise austin boom/jaime tape?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea figured that may have been a distraction. Where are you uploading them?

Olikus

Smash Champion
would have been nice to get a link from all the apex matches from the different chanells in this OP. Or else its easy to not find allot of great vids =O

LLDL

Smash Hero
OP is updated. I see some videos on MevseC with 12 character battles with Nintendude and boom. Those are apex right?

Olikus

Smash Champion
didnt isai have some 12 caracther battles at apex? If so link to the matches pls.

Top Bottom