• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex Hotel Housing Thread - Post Here To Room Up With A Group - Updated 4.23

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
u can taek meh off teh list

:093:

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
Name :Benny
State :NY
Age ( VERY IMPORTANT ) :21
Has a CC :yes
Who is coming with you : no one is staying wit me that i know of
Aim : blast0810

im willing to be the person that pays wit the credit card as long as everyone else pays me on the spot. i would prefer to get a room in the hotel wit the tourney. hit me up with a TEXT on the cell wit ur smashboards name if interested. my number is 360-917-4811. i know weird area code. shut up. id preferably like to room wit someone who will have a brawl setup cuz i dont have a setup. TEXT ME OR HIT ME UP ON AIM PLZ

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Name :Benny
State :NY
Age ( VERY IMPORTANT ) :21
Has a CC :yes
Who is coming with you : no one is staying wit me that i know of
Aim : blast0810

im willing to be the person that pays wit the credit card as long as everyone else pays me on the spot. i would prefer to get a room in the hotel wit the tourney. hit me up with a TEXT on the cell wit ur smashboards name if interested. my number is 360-917-4811. i know weird area code. shut up. id preferably like to room wit someone who will have a brawl setup cuz i dont have a setup. TEXT ME OR HIT ME UP ON AIM PLZ

You need to call and book the room already.

And if you get the room plus more people I'll room with you I'm bringing my wii.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace

You need to call and book the room already.

And if you get the room plus more people I'll room with you I'm bringing my wii.

ok thnx for the heads up, ima call today as long as they have a room im definitely getting one. i dont know any brawl ppl so i dont want to feel mad awkward trying to stay in other ppl's rooms. ill prob be staying wit my 2 friends if they come through now.

Top Bottom