• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex Setup Thread - Post Here To Bring Equipment! Last Updated: 5.1.09

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
I will most like likely be bringing a Wii, but i am not too sure.You will know if i bring one though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
In the rare event I drive from home, I'll try to bring a TV or two.

I normally wouldn't mind bringing a Wii, but at a tourney as big as this I'll be all over the place and not able to keep an eye on it the whole time. Plus the disc drive in my Wii isn't doing well and makes a lot of terrible noises so I'm afraid it'll break soon. I've been using a Hard Drive loader for the time being, and I don't wanna bring and setup my Wii and Hard Drive lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I will be bringing a wii and TV. For me to bring a TV, I need a ride to this. the TV is small that I can carry myself but it be alot easier to bting this thing with a ride to the tourny.

Also for recording I have this recording decive, and can also be used to have a live stream set up. So if anything we can have 2 live stream set ups at this. Just need to be with someone with a laptop.

Again I can just carry the TV since it is small but with the other stuff I will be having with me, it will be hard so it be a big help if I could get some ride to bring this TV. So that be one full set up at this tourny. Also some recording/live stream equitment.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hey im bringing a wii and a tv and i have a recording set-up

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I will be bringing a TV + Wii/Brawl.

:D

SLIGHT chance of me bringing a capture card...but VERY SLIGHT CHANCE.
TV and Wii though are guaranteed.

EDIT: Oh, and Apex is still enforcing the No Tripping codes right? If so, My Wii has Homebrew and I have an SD card that has no tripping, longer replays, and infinite replay saves. Also some textures.

:093:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we are not enforcing it but i would have to see the codes on ur wii and please remove the text hax i would prefer to not have them on any wii's

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Do we NEED a modded Wii? I have homebrew, but I don't feel like changing my code settings xD
I'll change them if I have to, I guess. But I'm really lazy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
No you do not need a modded wii you need a wii w/ brawl and all characters and stages beyond that its kewl.

edit : YES SOMEONE HAS BROUGHT A SETUP WITHOUT CHARACTERS TO MY TOURNAMENT >_<

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
we are not enforcing it but i would have to see the codes on ur wii and please remove the text hax i would prefer to not have them on any wii's
Well, I can remove the textures and no tripping for the tournament if you'd like. I just thought I remembered reading NO TRIPPING in the main APEX thread.

Should I leave the unlimited replay stuff though? I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy that.

I wouldn't mind if you had to check the SD card, or is it just to much of a hassle? If so I'll just leave the SD at home, lol

:093:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
alex u should just have ur own sd card with the hacks u want on it, then pop it in whoevers wii. you never know if people try to sneak in their own codes.

also, can TVs with no tripping enabled plz be marked?

i never want to face an ICs on a tripping game ever again

M@v

Subarashii!
I can probably bring my wii. My recorder will likely be coming along too. Only thing is its takes a while to set up, so wherever we set it up, its staying.

Top Bottom