• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask Dark.Pch Stuff......about stuff" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Everyone,

We are looking to get your feedback, your thoughts, and better understand you as a member of our community.

Please take a minute to fill out this brief Survey.

Click Here

Thanks! And as a added bonus one ultra lucky grand prize winner will receive 1 Billion Pride Points Paid out in High Fives (Ok haha, this may or may not happen but yeah do the Survey)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm following Xyro across the boards and telling everyone the same thing:

Complain about the Friend Finder. @________@

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dark.Peach...do you think this should be an Ask Kos-Mos about Peach thread?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Not trolling...just trying to see if he/she knew about Kos-mos. Apparently you guys do, seeing as there is a whole thread devoted to him. Haha. Never been on the Peach boards. I'll ask another question: Does anyone's moves have priority over the Peach's D-air?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My opinion, that move is over ratted. I been saying this for a while now. going for that move too much becomes typical and will get you ownd. yes it is a good move but because it is a good move makes it a bad one if you can understand that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bingo, like peachs Dsmash in melee. That move was beast. so cause of it, peach players would always do anything to a dsmash. so you just bait them/scare them and they would side step to a dsmash and they are open for a hit.

Thisis the same concept for her dair. I keep trying to tell people this but don't listen. just wanna keep spamming the move. So it's w/e. I'm saying this to help you boys out. Don't go on about this move just like you did her melee dsmash. This is gonna get you beat up. This is one of the problems I see in her meta game. andit seriously needs to end.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah, if you just spam it over and over people will catch on. That's just like saying "please hit me". It's just a good combo starter, it sends them into the air and I try and rack up as much damage as possible before they hit the ground again and its safe against certain characters if you SH d-air behind their shield.

Not saying her f-air or jab is bad or that you should use d-air more than any other move, its just, IMO, her best move.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll but it this way. The move is good. But they way people go on about it cause it is good leads to thier demise. I seen it many times and see it alot when I peach ditto people. And all I have to do is Uptilt them or up-B

goodkid

Smash Lord
fair is way better as a spacing tool than dair could ever be
Bair is a better space than fair IMO. Fair can be a little laggy @ startup, and Bair can send you behind an opponent. Dair can space as well, but it depends on what your spacing for. Try full-hopped dair, then quickly shorthop dair. After a shorthop dair you can now float if you wish. If your just spacing so they can't get inside then bair is better, but I think this is player preference so I could be wrong.:confused:

Nah, Dair is her best move, it should be overused. I used this move solely and was able to take down a team 2 v 1. All I did was fullhop dair or fullhop, shorthop dair(sometimes jab after) & run away. Dair can harass, space, and its a multi-hit damage builder.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bair is a better space than fair IMO. Fair can be a little laggy @ startup, and Bair can send you behind an opponent. Dair can space as well, but it depends on what your spacing for. Try full-hopped dair, then quickly shorthop dair. After a shorthop dair you can now float if you wish. If your just spacing so they can't get inside then bair is better, but I think this is player preference so I could be wrong.:confused:
A spaced Fair is harder to punish then a spaced Fair. You have more range and you are not inside your enemy as much as Dair.

Fair is a better spacing tool then dair.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I'll but it this way. The move is good. But they way people go on about it cause it is good leads to thier demise. I seen it many times and see it alot when I peach ditto people. And all I have to do is Uptilt them or up-B
sounds like people are being too obv w/ their float and are spacing badly.

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
yo dark i was messin around in training and i think i MAY!! i am 2 lazy 2 read all the threads and find it but i think i have found a new technique with peach i am not claiming but if no has im calling it the a.f.p or h.f.p, air or hover free pull! u just float real low in any direction and with good timing let go of ur jump button and tap down-b and u free pull a turnip, i was using it and it really is awsome for mind games. maybe you or someone can perfect it, but if this thing is new i'll let you share it with everyone but just give me props for discovering it lol but if you already knew this and its not new then ignore this and sorry!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So... ground float, release, then down-b?

Sounds simple. I will try.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark i was messin around in training and i think i MAY!! i am 2 lazy 2 read all the threads and find it but i think i have found a new technique with peach i am not claiming but if no has im calling it the a.f.p or h.f.p, air or hover free pull! u just float real low in any direction and with good timing let go of ur jump button and tap down-b and u free pull a turnip, i was using it and it really is awsome for mind games. maybe you or someone can perfect it, but if this thing is new i'll let you share it with everyone but just give me props for discovering it lol but if you already knew this and its not new then ignore this and sorry!
Never heard about this one. seems you keep your float momentum and pull a turnip. I'm not the type of peach player to mess with stuff like this. I'm mostly mindgame material. But I'll give this a go.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
wow, dude. vid! or instruction thread. ;]

is this easy to do?

Moozle

Smash Champion
This might have been said already, but what is your favorite stage? Do you feel that stage is the best for Peach?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This might have been said already, but what is your favorite stage? Do you feel that stage is the best for Peach?
Battle Field and no, I say Japes is her best. But about battlefield.

Her uptilts go through the platfroms. So she can but pressure under them if you land on one and shield. And if you are rolling on them, easy way to hit you. Also to increase the pressure, my personal, signature thing I like to do is ground float to up airs then uptilt. ground floated upairs go through the platfrom on that stage. So she can thier shield with upair and then follow up with a uptilt if they let go of it or roll. Or even try to jump.

Another thing is her evasion is increased on that staged due to the platforms and floating. And she can turnip cancel off the platforms. This can lead to nasty set ups. and easy way to get a turnip if you want to get off the platform. you can get off with a turnip easy.

Last since Peach is a sitting duck in the air and her air dodge is crap, platforms help with recovery evasion. Even for your character she can land saftely with not much to worry about.

Some people have poor evasion so this stage may not do justice to them. But if you have good evasion, then this stage is great for you.

Battle field is my six flags with Peach

Moozle

Smash Champion
Great thanks for the info. I use tons of Uairs but I definitely need to use Utilt more. I also never knew Japes was her best, but it makes sense :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom