• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
ill try to make it to your tourny chaos.............just let me know what time it starts and where its going to be........ill make sure i dont work on the 15th...............................

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Aight, there should be a thread on the Southwest Regional zone with everything you need to know Meda....and actually i think i posted the link above this a few posts.

blank38

Smash Rookie
i live in Higley. just looking for a couple of people to play with close to me

JS10

Smash Rookie
Omg, I go to ASU (for another 2 months). I know like, 3 other smashers that go to ASU. Come get some.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
We all hang out at the bottom level of the Memorial Union, usually at the arcade place. Just look for a brown person (me), and Asian (friend), and a really really skinny brown girl (friend). THAT is us.

Furher

Smash Rookie
Hey, any smashers from Nogales? There are no tournaments down here, so its preety boring. There aren't that many gamers in Nogales. I'm looking foward to tournaments in Tucson or Phoenix.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
ill be up in mesa this friday to watch a football game and possible stay the nite to play some smash with anyone if they want.........or if i have a place to go........but i cant attend the tourny this saturday cause i have to work saturday

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman

anyways................furher you should come to tucson sometime...............its not that far from nogales.........and all the best smashers are at one place..................plus we live right off the freeway...........

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
most of the people here won't even go to my house because it's too far away (but now i live in town!)
everyone just seems to always be at B's

Furher

Smash Rookie
hey,Medafighter X, think u can PM me an adress or something, some of my friends are willing to go, and im gonna gather more people who smash, they've been wanting to fight against other people.

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
medafighter X sucks, you should take all his money in a money match.
then try and money match the phoenix people, and lose all your money
:)

Furher

Smash Rookie
have u two played each other? I think i need a lot more training, i still havent mastered the WD and im ..............money match huh...hmmm intresting, lose all my money in phoenix, sounds even more intresting.*_*

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
wait.............i suck................man........didnt know when that happened...........i always thought i was decent at this little game we all play................

....anyways.............whos all in team win

Z The Demon

Smash Rookie
Hey Furher ,preety good fight u held up against us, Do u always play around ur opponents? Heh hope we play SSBM sometime again o and Juro want a Rematch! hahaha see ya!

Furher

Smash Rookie
Juro a rematch? good ummm.... he was hard to beat,lol, but ok, I had fun sacando las curas and stuff, but Ill see this weekend if I dont work.

Blind

Honorbound
Forward, I must play you again. You played me at Moast 3 and destroyed me, but I hardly knew what I was doing back then :) So now, of course, you can destroy me with me knowing how to play.

But that can't happen unless you actually come to one of the weeklies with Team Win :p (Oh, and I would be Rob Flaco, in case you're wondering. Not to be confused with Rob FALCO, who is actually good)

So get over here and crush my dreams.

forward

Smash Champion
How about you come down here and I crush your dreams?............... Phoenix is too lazy

Nogales: Hey it was tight playing with you guys, you're all a lot of fun to hang out with.

Furher

Smash Rookie
Ha ha ha ha, hell that was one of the funnest days of my life, even though we lost to u guys badly, it was an honor fighting against the states best, really what an honor. Hey, the guys want to play again next week or the week after that. pm or call me to let me know....Later.

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
it was fun pretty bad *** players up in tucson nogales sucks we need some insparation like wife or something lets go next week like wendy'sday this time i wont let wife down!

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
y'all should come to phoenix, there's a lot more players here, and we always welcome the tucson guys.

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
yea maybe sometime after christmas we can all go let me talk to my friends and wel plan something out......how bout it forward? lets go up there

Furher

Smash Rookie
Crap Dude, we need a **** load of practice! we're nothing compared to to the guys in Tucson,ha ha ha, dam i need more practice, but yeah sounds like fun going up to Phoenix, lets plan this out.

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
so they **** the ones we once thought we could ****?????????? what is this!!!!!!!!!! haha are they really? god talk bout wife being in douglas or somethin

Furher

Smash Rookie
Hey frodo think we can find more smashers in nogales? ha ha ha spread the word, we might find a few more.......hmmmm i wonder how can we find more gamers?

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
takes me forever to post...............everyone from nogales was cool as hell......................you guys should come back...........and we could even come down on our days off.....................but yeah...............there was too many of you guys for me to remeber everyones name..............you guys should wear name tags or something..............that would be kickass.........nametags........

treeko........................you should .......................stop being so happy about treesssss

Furher

Smash Rookie
Hey, hahah the name tag thing sounds like a good idea,uummm... we should all gather in Tucson, or something, hey, are there any tourneys going on in Tucson anytime soon?

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
yea we do need to find more players ......though ones too man cause were like the best down here dude and we suck! MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pretty sure training with forward wel improve

Top Bottom