• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

DualCats

Smash Ace
wtf is grass

is that some slang term for rocks?
I learned about this recently. Apparently, it's some strange semi-sentient form of plantlife. I've only seen it once in my life, and most people do not believe it even exists.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Goop is a good host and knows how to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
*gasp* does he really?!?!?! I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches!! I'm gonna ask him to make me one lol.

I'm probably not gonna be able to smash until saturday..... Ugh.... I can't believe I'm going this long without playing melee..... This is horrible *cries*

DualCats

Smash Ace
i knoo dualcats, maybe we could get in a good sheik ditto, ive been practicing my fairs :D
Oh, yay. :D That is also pretty sweet. Though I'm not much a sheik player. I only abused her advantages against Samus because you ****ed up my Marth, lul johns johns johns

Top Bottom