• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think I can stop in for an hour or so then, but I've got work at 10.

Also, Samus is more attractive on all accounts. That is all.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hey I need you guys to check here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313252

EDIT: LOL, Dang it Tai, I msg you about it, then you post here before I even get to XD. Nvm, looks like Tai's already got it under control, if you've any questions, send me a PM, on thoughts/ideas etc, and i'll address it w/the MBR, if it's something I feel, is necessary/debatable etc...

Let okami, nicknyte, etc know, if we'd like to play under this, for our monthlies, anyway, PM me questions, ideas etc...

^^ awesome

Light_

Smash Apprentice
What the hell? I do not like those rules... at all. So in teams best of 3 the team can ban both Dreamland and KJ64 and yet I can only ban Yoshi's OR Stadium. That is some bullcrap. And they took KJ64 off singles? Great. Now I have no big stage to counterpick for either singles or doubles, at all. So this means I cannot ban both low ceiling stages whereas others can ban both high ceiling stages.

...Why the hell did they bring back Jungle Japes.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
What the hell? I do not like those rules... at all. So in teams best of 3 the team can ban both Dreamland and KJ64 and yet I can only ban Yoshi's OR Stadium. That is some bullcrap. And they took KJ64 off singles? Great. Now I have no big stage to counterpick for either singles or doubles, at all. So this means I cannot ban both low ceiling stages whereas others can ban both high ceiling stages.

...Why the hell did they bring back Jungle Japes.
I totally agree. The MBR really ****ed up this time

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If you're still doing this, how do I get to your dorm? Do you have more tv's than cubes?
i'm still doing this
my dorm is on apache and rural
like, literally. if you're at apache and rural, try to find parking, and i'll come out and get you.

if you can't find parking, then there's a garage nearby, but they're only free after 7

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
If we go by secondaries I would get that title since I am the current purple GF champ.

I want Link dittoes with Tony to refine my Link spacing.

I enjoy playing dittoes of every character :D even
made you look LOOOOOLLLLLL
. Though Falcon and Marth dittoes shall always be my favorite.

:phone:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
i'm still doing this
my dorm is on apache and rural
like, literally. if you're at apache and rural, try to find parking, and i'll come out and get you.

if you can't find parking, then there's a garage nearby, but they're only free after 7
What's your number (phone or room, either works)?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
frosty deserves an honorable mention
imo

he beat coreygames (2-0 i think) at the last tournament

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I concur that Frosty is underrated.

Also Piccolo can still fuse with nail and kami. But then again, what you really need is supa saiyajin.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Frosty and Max are about par.

I want Spencer to stop being emo and be above coty/okami. >_>

also I'm coming for coty/kyle's *****. Hungryiris has arrived.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It may also be worth it to add Marth to my name. I've been playing mostly Marth in friendlies, and a LOT of Marth in doubles. Quite possibly more Marth than spacies in dubz.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Marth for you Xander!?, Your Marth is what has you ranked above, Okami, Coty, and said players below you....or just a side character you're workin on..... You're not just a falco main anymore? Tight....usually, character rankings reflect, on what char(s) used that places you on/where you're at in the rankings ya know?

Ummmm I suppose i can add Marth, if that's what you wish? so no more falco!?

Top Bottom