• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So Tai and few of my friends want me to change my tag to DTF. Thoughts?

BTW, Tai, Alex changed his mind and now wants me to change my gamertag to PMPN (Pimpin'). He says if I do, he'll make me a combo video titled "Since Been Pimpin'."

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
dtf is definitely better than ftf fa shoooooo, fa sho and i mean fa sho or somethin/ along those lines jajjaASDFJLIAUHK ZCBGT oops acidental caps lock jajjaslfjali jvher. I'll understand of all peole since i had:

dairspike
jetfour
hyori
baconisai
jackie
and perohaps something i don't remember at the moment

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I never had a boards username by that though, I only entered tournaments with that tag. If we were to include those names, we'd need to include Balls Deep too : )

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I didn't have to take chem for my degree :troll:

Though I'm sure you all will be making bank.

Since I'm entering the tournament, if I do okay I should be on the rankings right?

:phone:

Corigames

Smash Hero
Enter the tournament and/or do official ranking battles with drunken Taj and Wobbles commentary.
This could be read as:
Enter the tournament and/or do official ranking battles while drunken Taj and Wobbles do commentary for it.
OR
Enter the tournament and/or do official ranking battles with drunken Taj, and Wobbles will commentate it.

I'll take both, please.

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
I plan on making the honorable mention list at least by the next two tournies.

I VOTE JACKIE FOR THE PR!! His performance was outstanding at the last tournament and I don't think anyone could disagree with that. He's very consistent and skilled and will be a constant threat to the PR until he's up there.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
My work just gave me a ps3 so I'll definitely play melee less now. Haven't bought a video game in almost ten years (except Pokémon Soul Silver). Any strong recommendations? I know I've been missing out.

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
you guys are all lame for not being Armored Core fans.

In other news, I've hit my first major milestone today! I weighed in at 195 this morning!

Top Bottom