• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Through my one day of playing Ivysaur in PM, I think he/she is a very good character. I'm abandoning adorable Squirtle for vines, spores and KO moves.

and pocket Ike for tournaments

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
So this weekend I up and decided to come to Phoenix to look for jobs. I'll be staying in Tempe from wednesday until sunday. It'd be cool to meet some Arizona smashers when I'm not doing anything in the evenings. I notice that there's a tournament in Tempe on saturday and that's a pretty sweet coincidence. If anybody wants to smash on the weekdays though, I could definitely use some practice. Send me a text 503-410-0482

AXE 09

Smash Master
^I wanna play on Thursday but I'm not going to have my car =( That's my only day off work. And after that, I'll be in california lol

:phone:

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
I was at bookmans today looking for a super smash bros melee disc and ran into a guy who was also looking at gamecube games on the shelf and got talking about how ancient and awesome gamecubes are vintage is ****.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm in the Phoenix (Mesa) area up until Saturday. I wanna play Melee but I don't have a reliable means of transportation and I didn't bring my controller. Anyone wanna come to my hotel room and smash...? lol

EDIT: Axe get over here boy

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm in the Phoenix (Mesa) area up until Saturday. I wanna play Melee but I don't have a reliable means of transportation and I didn't bring my controller. Anyone wanna come to my hotel room and smash...? lol

we have smashfests at ASU every friday

it's usually like 60% noobs and 40% competitive players, so yeah

hit me up (text preferred) 623-203-3351

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord

Try getting a bus pass. It is seriously cheap compared to other forms of transportation, only 17 bucks for an entire week. You can look up locations online. The way the streets are laid out in phoenix it's really easy to get where you want. I did it last week when I was in phoenix and it worked out really well for me.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace

I need to personally experience that sick G&W of yours.

I'll get my **** cleaned up and see if we can't have a Smashfest at my place on, say, Wednesday.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
OHHHHHH, i think i remember you

i remember you getting some really bull**** combo against some marth on pokemon stadium a while back

either that or you got hit by some really bull**** combo against some marth on pokemon stadium a while back LOOOOLLL

if it's the latter, then i will play with you for days on days on days on days if i could :) (too bad time doesn't allow)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i for one can't play until friday

in fact, i probably shouldn't even play friday

but.... fuggit

AXE 09

Smash Master
I work until 10:30/11pm every night until Thanksgiving x.x

But I don't go in to work until 2pm. So.... I'm open to do some super late overnight smashing one of these nights lol

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to drive over to play with you Jeffrey, one intense training session versus my various characters. Then we can wake up and go get chicken and waffles before you go to work.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So I don't think this Thursday will work for me, sorry guys.

Is anyone still interested in a Smashfest at my place tonight, or is it all about dat chicken an waffles do?

EDIT: My place will be open for business from about 7:00~8:00ish to 2:00 AM. By which I mean, I need to be home and y'all need to be elsewhere by 2:00 AM, I need sleep to survive ^_^' So depending on if I have to drive people home, the Smashing may have to stop before 2:00 AM. The chicken and waffles, do, will have to take place elsewhere regardless.

j00t

Smash Champion
The asu stuff is on Thursday, right?

Err, nvm, it's on Friday. I'll try to get something set up so I can be there. I wish I brought my controller. I'll be back out here in December so... Yah that will be fun

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace

Err, nvm, it's on Friday. I'll try to get something set up so I can be there. I wish I brought my controller. I'll be back out here in December so... Yah that will be fun
I have an extra controller that you can use, but will be out of town on Friday. Is there any way you would be available tonight to Smash? I can pick you up if need be. Seriously, I just spent yesterday and today cleaning up, I'll be sad if nobody comes ...

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I have an important job interview tomorrow morning and then some other business, so maybe Friday or Saturday night would be appropriate? What days do you have off, Tony?

goateeguy

Smash Ace

I always bring an extra controller, and other people can too, so you're covered on that front.

As far as getting here goes, I'm putting up a notice on Facebook for all the people who are invited to see if any of them are able to drive you from Mesa. If anything comes of that I'll need to give them directions, so you can PM me the address or whatever.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well it turns out that I have to be up early tomorrow so tonight isn't gonna work for me :( But pretty much any other night is fine lol. Except I get off work at 10:30/11pm x.x

Top Bottom