• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Hey im new to this smashboard thing is there any new tournament going down soon? Ill destroy anyone who goes.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Oh very bold statement, theres one in Tucson on Sat. the 8th come to it and ill show you you cant destroy anyone. Ask Chaos Theory if you need a ride that is if you live in Phoenix I think he said he has one seat left

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
are you supposed to be good? And are you going??? you should so i can own every single one of you guys. Nah i live in sierra vista like you mr. this saturday right?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
SundayOwner said:
are you supposed to be good? And are you going??? you should so i can own every single one of you guys. Nah i live in sierra vista like you mr. this saturday right?
You do? Whats your name ill give you a ride if you want and if you give me your phone number we can play before that, but i dont think you can beat me

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Kid i can wave dash like no other. So just dont mess with me. Like where in tucson is it? you probably dont know a thing about wave dashing no one in sv does.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
sure pal i do and im not lying im pretty good you probably cant beat me, give me a number so i can call u 2 of my other friends are coming too

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
I know i can beat you your probably like huh?!?! whats wave dashing noobs today ya ill most likely go so i can wipe the smirk off ur face kid.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
(520) right? I live by the new houses by the mall. Have any friends that play? Ill play you 2vs1. Or how ever many friends you have just group them up and ill murder

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
You calling me a j wannable????? you better not ill own you too. Oh mr. i actually dont live live yet but im getting a house built off avineda.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Are you in town now? And dude i live right of avenida cochise pick up the phone and call me unless your scared and you wouldnt even be able to be Chaos hes better than me and i can beat u. Did you know theres a Sv thread

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
i would own you kid. Chaos youll have ur turn. Hey since im like moving soon my phones not hooked up so i guess we'll have to see each other at the tourny. And chaos ill own you.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Why dont you get together with me and play before that, and you dont even know where it is besides i alredy had'em put your name down. Go to a freakin pay phone or meet me somewhere

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Anywhere i want but ill even pick u up to play you just so u know theres 4 of my friends that are the best in Sv And I rate #2 you cant beat me so where do u wanna meet me

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
theres people that play in sv?? wasnt there a tournament that i didnt go to? whos number 1 i want to play him you probably arnt even a challenge.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Number 1 is my buddy Sean me and him are equals. Why dont you stop talking smack and meet me somewhere so I can play you. Buddy I sorry to say this your the one thtas probably not a challenge.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
You ever heard of a perfect block??? probably not well i can do them off the wall kid. well lemme take a shower and ill giv u a call.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sounds good I will admit i cant do that all the time but man there useless really so take you little shower and call me, if you dont ill assume your chicken

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Assume what you please ill call you man. And they are very useless if u like to grab and rock people off some wallas alright bye.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ask for A ill be waiting for that call man dont let me down noob. i knew you weren't gonna call me. SundayOwner is nothin but a smack talker

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
What A? man i called you you didnt answer ur phone. It went straight to the voice mail. and chaos you just wait man.

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
SundayOwner said:
Dont worry templar this will be for you then. Ill shut him up for sure.
Your not going to shut anyone up. :laugh: As for me being #1 in town its just that, so dont bother playing us if your a peon newb. :embarrass

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Compared to me your the "peon newb" and number one... CH ya right your havnt experience anything like me before.

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
SundayOwner said:
Compared to me your the "peon newb" and number one... CH ya right your havnt experience anything like me before.
experience? who do you think you are freakin jimmy hendrix lol. ANYWAY we can smash tommorow im free between 1:30pm and 4:00pm. Just get in touch with Mr.J he'll give you directions blah blah. Hopefully you do have skills. Its been a little while since i had a good challenge.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Might i ask who this is again?? The number one person in sv??well obviously you dont get out much. I bet my gf could beat you at smash bros. and i dont even have a gf. :chuckle: well your not free today or you guys have to train and junk before i come? :confused:

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
SundayOwner said:
Might i ask who this is again?? The number one person in sv??well obviously you dont get out much. I bet my gf could beat you at smash bros. and i dont even have a gf. :chuckle: well your not free today or you guys have to train and junk before i come? :confused:
Im about to go to sleep. I work for a living puta. Im sean btw mr.j's good friend. Call his *** and make plans for tommorow. Im not doing any training but you should. I use peach (duh) so you might want to get as much training in as possible on her. :laugh:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Peach ha i rock peach like no other. Alright well smash ya tomorrow. who would you like me to use? ill let you pic i can use everyone.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Hello SundayOwner, maybe you want to challenge my Mewtwo for some money? I need some to get to Indiana, maybe you would be so kind as to donate to me? You can name the price as long as it is feasible. :chuckle:

Top Bottom