• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
U played Mr. J, today? Who are u, do I know you? How did u do vs Mr. J? yeah turnup is dirty Mr. J's getting better at a fast pace and myself, well, I'll let them tell u or I would gladly play you sometime. u have a number I can call u at so we can arrange some smash, and go to SV THREAD to read about tournament at my house on Sunday. Cash prizes.

If u beat Mr. J. good props but if u lost, then u have a lot of work to catch up to me and Turnup Tosser, cuz both of us are better than Mr. J.
Ya well ive played Mr. j so much that he knows what im going to do. I play him almost everyday. Who are you? I know sean and heard of a guy named tim so idk. So where do you live?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ya well ive played Mr. j so much that he knows what im going to do. I play him almost everyday. Who are you? I know sean and heard of a guy named tim so idk. So where do you live?
Yeah, I'm Tim, ummmmmmmmmmmm, are u Brandon? sorry. Idk, but ru the guy that uses Samus? Or do u use another char? Where have u heard me from, and what tournament at mr. J's house?

Do u have like a younger brother or something, or was it when I met u a long time ago, bak when u talked smack alot like Mr. J. cuz that's when I remembered you. Mr. J. and u were goin at it, in terms of trash talk or were u and him just ****ing around?

There will be a tourney at my house Sunday, and Wednesday. If u wanna come invite all of ur friends and we can really have a smashfest and win some ca$h.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm Tim, ummmmmmmmmmmm, are u Brandon? sorry. Idk, but ru the guy that uses Samus? Or do u use another char? Where have u heard me from, and what tournament at mr. J's house?

There will be a tourney at my house Sunday, and Wednesday. If u wanna come invite all of ur friends and we can really have a smashfest and win some ca$h.
Ive heard of you from Mr j and i thought the guy who uses samus was ur friend, atleast thats what Mr.j told me. Well him and sean had a tourny a while back. Where do you live? maybe ill roll by there for a few.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ive heard of you from Mr j and i thought the guy who uses samus was ur friend, atleast thats what Mr.j told me. Well him and sean had a tourny a while back. Where do you live? maybe ill roll by there for a few.
yeah, one of my friends does use Samus but one of Mr J's uses Samus as well. Have I met u before at Turnup's house one night or somethin. I live on 7th Street. Address is 1211 Palo Verde Drive. So if I don know u but mr. J and them do, I wonder why they never said anything to me about you.

yeah tourney at my house. ALL PLAYERS FROM WHEREVER ARE WELCOME.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
yeah, one of my friends does use Samus but one of Mr J's uses Samus as well. Have I met u before at Turnup's house one night or somethin. I live on 7th Street. Address is 1211 Palo Verde Drive. So if I don know u but mr. J and them do, I wonder why they never said anything to me about you.

yeah tourney at my house. ALL PLAYERS FROM WHEREVER ARE WELCOME.
Hey whats you last name? They prolly havnt said anything because i need to get better. This tourny what kind of prizes?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey whats you last name? They prolly havnt said anything because i need to get better. This tourny what kind of prizes?
Wilson, and Cash prizes. $50 - to $100 dollars maybe more if more people show up to play. Three T.Vs so far and I am supplying the drinks. Food, not sure yet depending on how many pple come. Ummm, I am the Falco user of the group. My crew uses Marth, Samus, Fox, and Sheik. Turnup uses Peach and Mr. J usually uses sheik or doc, but he is trying to use Peach now. Trying to counter my Falco, but it don work no more. :laugh: My bad, it NEVER WORKED.

j/k NOT REALLY

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Wilson, and Cash prizes. $50 - to $100 dollars maybe more if more people show up to play. Three T.Vs so far and I am supplying the drinks. Food, not sure yet depending on how many pple come. Ummm, I am the Falco user of the group. My crew uses Marth, Samus, Fox, and Sheik. Turnup uses Peach and Mr. J usually uses sheik or doc, but he is trying to use Peach now. Trying to counter my Falco, but it don work no more. :laugh: My bad, it NEVER WORKED.

j/k NOT REALLY
Well maybe u can train me or something, im a Falco user as well. what is is the tourny?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well maybe u can train me or something, im a Falco user as well. what is is the tourny?
sure, I'll teach u as much as I can. There are others, like B-Will and especially Forward that could teach you better than I can maybe tho. Do u mean, when is the tourney? The tourney is at my house Sunday, and Wednesday. Cost 5 to get in, I supply drinks and maybe food. And we play smash. Winners get cash.

I will give all a chance to warm-up since many need to warmup. Ummmm, jus gimme a call, if u have questions or suggestions. 520-220-6645. k :chuckle:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
sure, I'll teach u as much as I can. There are others, like B-Will and especially Forward that could teach you better than I can maybe tho. Do u mean, when is the tourney? The tourney is at my house Sunday, and Wednesday. Cost 5 to get in, I supply drinks and maybe food. And we play smash. Winners get cash.

I will give all a chance to warm-up since many need to warmup. Ummmm, jus gimme a call, if u have questions or suggestions. 520-220-6645. k :chuckle:
Wanna know something? Wanna know how i play with Mr.j everyday and know all the updates? haha. Im Mr.j's brother haha. So when do u wanna smash? Like before the tourny,

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
idc, and that's cool, wow, u'd think since ur Mr. J's brother, he would try and teach u some things, oh my bad, Mr. J. sux so u can't learn Nething. lol j/k Mr. J. Whenever is good for u, how about tonight. U and Mr. J want to play somewhere like at turnup's or my house, or hell, even ur house, it don matter to me.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
idc, and that's cool, wow, u'd think since ur Mr. J's brother, he would try and teach u some things, oh my bad, Mr. J. sux so u can't learn Nething. lol j/k Mr. J. Whenever is good for u, how about tonight. U and Mr. J want to play somewhere like at turnup's or my house, or hell, even ur house, it don matter to me.
Nah he really cant teach me anything else. I just need to develope a new strategy or something. Tonight is good for me. My bro isnt home right now so idk whats going on.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Nah he really cant teach me anything else. I just need to develope a new strategy or something. Tonight is good for me. My bro isnt home right now so idk whats going on.
Well, when he gets home jus tell him to give me a call, he knows my number, and then u guys can come to my house and play. If he doesn't call me, he will prolly say he don wanna play, but he always likes to play. He jus don like to lose, which happens alot now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when he plays me. :chuckle:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Well, when he gets home jus tell him to give me a call, he knows my number, and then u guys can come to my house and play. If he doesn't call me, he will prolly say he don wanna play, but he always likes to play. He jus don like to lose, which happens alot now. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when he plays me. :chuckle:
How did u get so good?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
How did u get so good?
How everybody else that plays smash that get's good. I practice........................................................ ALOT. And I had to train cuz I thought I was the **** bak then when I never used advanced techs and only used rolling, and I never WD or no edgeguarding and then I saw some pple on youtube play, and i realized I wasn't crap. So I bought my Gamecube in July, and ever since then, have jus been practicing hoping to learn more, and more since there is always sometin to learn.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
So who's the best in Sierra Vista?
idk to be honest, Forward, but it's down to Turnup Tosser and Myself. Turnup is able to beat all of my secondary char's with ease but my main he can't beat easily. Same with me, I am able to beat all of his secondary char's as well. Recently, I've been beating him more than he beats me in our main char matches. His Main (peach) mine (Falco) but to be honest, Idk, we need to find out. He was able to beat me 80% of the time about a month ago, and now he doesn't beat me too much with Peach anymore.

I don know tho, to be honest, you would have to ask the other SV players what they think, cuz quite honestly right now. I think Turnup, and I are even.

Turnup is the best Steady type of player, and a good counterpick person. (he's prolly smartest of us)

I am the fast-paced player The speed char, but I took your advice and slowed my game down a lil bit, using a bit more mind games, and teh lazors and it works way better on Turnup's Peach now. Now Turnup is using Sheik a lil more.

(COMPLETELY RANDOM)
I know one thing tho, Forward, I'm not sure if this bothers u or not but when u are using Falco, playin vs say a Sheik, or Peach, does it seem like u have to do so much more work to get better combos. SHFFL, L-Cancel every move u do for effective combos, shine, more, while for example Peach has a simple D-smash that does like 35% of damage and her Nair, Bair, Fair, even Dair, are pretty dirty. And all sheik has to do is F-tilt, and she can manipulate about 60 damage with F-tilt, U-tilt, and her run-A and then just Fair, for a K.O. It's so gay how much more work Falco players have to put in to have combos like simple char's like Peach and Sheik have.

idky, but I hate that ****....................ALOT. :(

forward

Smash Champion
Peach it bothers me, Sheik not so much. Even if the combos are a little harder I have combos that take Sheik from 0-death. Peach sucks cuz I can't really combo her so I just never let her get control of the match. The way that Peach bothers you by owning you so easily you can bother them the same way but always controlling the match with lasers.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
V3ctor - have you played Light's peach? it's nasty
Goat, no, I haven't played anybody, unless they live in SV. I've only played SV people. I want to go up there and play with u all, whether it's goin to ur weeklies or hell to go up there for a simple smashfest would be great. Maybe nex month when I hav enuph money $$$$ to get my car fixed. I've been spending all of it for the league I am tryin to run, which will prolly just turn into weeklies anyway. I want to play, to see, what more talent there is up there, cuz now it seems like I can't get better, but idk maybe I'm wrong.

Forward, yeah thanx, u tol me that before too, and it definetely helps, in my most recent matches with Peach, I've been beating her much easier jus by controllin the map a lil more. THANX AGAIN.
:chuckle: :) :( :laugh:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Goat, no, I haven't played anybody, unless they live in SV. I've only played SV people. I want to go up there and play with u all, whether it's goin to ur weeklies or hell to go up there for a simple smashfest would be great. Maybe nex month when I hav enuph money $$$$ to get my car fixed. I've been spending all of it for the league I am tryin to run, which will prolly just turn into weeklies anyway. I want to play, to see, what more talent there is up there, cuz now it seems like I can't get better, but idk maybe I'm wrong.

Forward, yeah thanx, u tol me that before too, and it definetely helps, in my most recent matches with Peach, I've been beating her much easier jus by controllin the map a lil more. THANX AGAIN.
:chuckle: :) :( :laugh:
Whatcha doing today?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Whatcha doing today?
So far, I'm pretty busy all day, idk maybe after like 9 or 10 tonight I am free, but during the day, I am completely locked away. Y do U and Mr. J wanna play today or tonight? If u do jus tell Mr. J to give me a call, if he ain't scarrred. j/k.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
So far, I'm pretty busy all day, idk maybe after like 9 or 10 tonight I am free, but during the day, I am completely locked away. Y do U and Mr. J wanna play today or tonight? If u do jus tell Mr. J to give me a call, if he ain't scarrred. j/k.
I do wanna play, but i bet i wont be there haha. Maybe Mr.j and sean will play.i never go with Mr. j to play.

GREAT-ONE

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody else want to go one on one with the great one? If so, just PM me. It would also be cool if any of you guys lived near Gilbert just so I don't have to drive too far. Anyway, Taj you and I need to play some more smash again sometime, or maybe even today.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
(Kneeling before .................................................................................... Ope, Forward, and Taj. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Sorry they've jus taught me more than ........................... hell anybody.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Your eyes will be closed because you will be asleep, on account of only beating Taj and Forward in your DREAMS.

And you'll still have to beat me.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Owner reminds me of a few people I played at NDK, haha.

One MM'ed me, the other backed out. For the money match, I used Pichu first round, 1 handed second (he picked Temple, and I didn't have the heart to tell him it's banned, but I only lost just barely), and ICs the third. Didn't realize how much better we are than casual smashers until then. The other one was willing to MM, but wanted friendlies before hand. I lost intentionally multiple times, then, come time for our MM, he backed down, claiming he had no money.

I did the only sensible thing I could. I picked Fox and 4 stocked him brutally. He then said "Soul Calibur is much better", and left, dejected.

EDIT: Oh, right, almost forgot the real reason for me stopping into this thread. Fall Fighter Frenzy's date has been finalized. It's scheduled for November 17th and can run into the 18th if we run outta time. AZ should come, it'll be sexy.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Dude...sunday is mr j brother and mr j talks mad smack about sunday. thats messed up.
anyway, i think the best in sv is close between vect and turnup but i might say turnup because he uses more of a variety of characters. but vects falco is deadly.

..yeah

xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx

Smash Ace
Wobbles is hands down the dumbest name one could give themself.

However, he is indeed one of the best in AZ, easily top 3...

and guess what...I saw him beat Taj's Mew2 one time...true story, no lie.

Top Bottom