• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Goat... must we be eternal enemies, locked forever in a duel of words? We could be brothers in arms.

Tim is having a smashfest, eh.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Goat... must we be eternal enemies, locked forever in a duel of words? We could be brothers in arms.

Tim is having a smashfest, eh.
Wobbles, I don think it's the Tim you know that plays up there. My name is also Tim but I am not the same guy that plays up there with u all. I know Tim is really good, but I am not who u think I am, I don think I've met u before but then again, I cud be wrong. Most usually call me Tiny Tim so others can tell the diff.

Thx again sorry for the misunderstanding.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Ok I have a prop for some peoples in my area. Ok so most know about NCT2 coming on the 28th...however some of us cant afford the plane tickets aka me and eggm. We were talkin and trying to organize a car pool to drive there. My car cant make it however, and his car is standard and well I will just say i suck at standards and i dont want to make him drive the whole way. So if someone would like to do this with us and has a vehicle that we could all take. Me and him would pay for the gas money to get there as well as help drive. Anyone out there up for this? you can hit me up for more details.

Eggm

Smash Hero
smash fest where when!? loland pay attention to Ct's posts about going to the tourny, also trent i'll try to take the majority of the drive thats not on the highways since u don't like manual ******, um... on the highway it the exact samet hing as an auto unless we hit horrible traffic, so if no one else steps up we should still be able to make it.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Taj said you guys were holding a big az tournament in Januarary... is that true? cuz i was thinking about buying a plane ticket to the tournament then. Anyways, if i did, could anyone house me and pick/drop me off from the airport?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, GJ Tony and Sean at the NCT2. Too bad you couldn't knock the big bad Ken off of his throne, but you guys owned nonetheless. How much $$$ did you guys rack up between singles and doubles?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Wow, GJ Tony and Sean at the NCT2. Too bad you couldn't knock the big bad Ken off of his throne, but you guys owned nonetheless. How much $$$ did you guys rack up between singles and doubles?
Sean racked up like $600 I pretty much just got $330 which is my plane ticket back.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Taj is GanGsta. Lmao dunno if you remember me Taj, from the GP tourny, i picked white Y.Link and Forward picked black Link, and your like "own that whitey" haha

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest in Tempe

Since B-will closed my thread there is a smashfest at my house this sunday from 3 pm to later. My address is 4533 S. Mill. Ave Tempe, AZ

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
*bump* for you goop since i did close your thread...

but yeah man, i would have liked for you thread to stay up but it wasnt a big enough event for it to constitute its own thread. i've been trying to do my job and even then, i've been very lenient with some of the stuff that goes down in some of these threads lol. (haven't even issued out my first warning yet haha)

on another note, go to goop's smashfest!

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Ok..so due to something I didnt forsee Iwill not be staying as long as I planned at the smashfest....so I wont be bringing my tv...tho I will bring my cube just fyi goop.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for COMING!

Thanks to everyone for coming I had a lot of fun! We will have to plan more of these in the future and maybe bring more chairs (and more pizza for sure) :D

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
My server only has a few guilds that can do Naxx, but it looks hella fun...Too bad all that time raiding will go to waste in 2 months, when level 65 blues > tier 2 >_<

sinfallen

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone for coming I had a lot of fun! We will have to plan more of these in the future and maybe bring more chairs (and more pizza for sure) :D
man i missed it i would have come if i had know about this a few days ago :cry: well i hope that there are more in the future then i would come to them

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My server only has a few guilds that can do Naxx, but it looks hella fun...Too bad all that time raiding will go to waste in 2 months, when level 65 blues > tier 2 >_<
Yes, but at the same time, getting to lvl 65 might take just as long as getting from lvl 1-50. Also, raiding now with this guild means that come expansion, I have a guild that I can lvl with and raid with for lvl 70 with plenty of dkp.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I couldn't make your shindig Goop (aka Manny Mansterton). I wound up working 'till midnight thirty on that same bloody multithreaded C++ circular doubly linked list queue project.

The next time I play melee it will be from my already preordered backwards compatible Wii. There will be Fountain of Dreams.... OH will there be Fountain of Dreams... So long as I'm able to pry my fingers off my Wii-mote long enough to clutch the steering wheel to get to your place, I'll make the next one. I promise. (*fingers crossed*)

But I fixed your computer so the way I see it we're even. :chuckle:

Laterz
-AltF4

Light_

Smash Apprentice
That smashfest was really fun. Lol at the mini Naruto tournament, lots of screaming about some of those crazy combos. Hope you make another smashfest soon, Goop. BTW, that kitten was really cute lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
In light of the Naruto tournament, as well as recent events involving Guitar Hero 2 and my ability to devise Coldstone creations of delicious magnitude, I realized that I'm incredibly awesome.

Make of this what you will.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Yes, but at the same time, getting to lvl 65 might take just as long as getting from lvl 1-50. Also, raiding now with this guild means that come expansion, I have a guild that I can lvl with and raid with for lvl 70 with plenty of dkp.
True true... You liking the new Rogue talents and spells so far Taj? Fleet Flooded is gonna help out alot since its passive, I think

Top Bottom