• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Goop said to name the place and time of the STB vs. Revolution crew match. I choose this Saturday at the Glendale weeklies. Yamer already agreed to come, and so has CHUK if he's not working.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
im down to go to the sv tourney if there's a good amount of people going...who's all going?

when is this tourney?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You should be able to count on them... if their Revo. STB you might have a problem with. lol
What are you talking about? STB has been to the great majority of AZ tourneys. Just because we didn't go to the one you went to doesn't mean we have a problem going to tournaments.

Also, I'm pretty sure we can go to this. Let me get to the guys tomorrow. I'm sure they're up for it, and as long as I don't have a final exam that day, I'm pretty sure we'll be there.

Edit: Dan, finals are ghey. But I know you are the man and will **** those finals.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah **** those finals. **** em good. I already ***** three midterms this semester. I'm looking forward to ****** my finals too.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Trent's not going... Alt F4 isn't going... I have work to do, I have packing to do, I have a job to get, I need to go to the bank, I need to play guild wars, my laptop needs a new power cord, I'm tired, FireFly, etc... I'm losing the will power to go. Maybe another time. Then again, I keep ****ing saying that.

YAR

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Trent's not going... Alt F4 isn't going... I have work to do, I have packing to do, I have a job to get, I need to go to the bank, I need to play guild wars, my laptop needs a new power cord, I'm tired, FireFly, etc... I'm losing the will power to go. Maybe another time. Then again, I keep ****ing saying that.

YAR
LOLOOLLOLOLOLOLO GUILD WARS!!!! bwhwhahawhwahahaaarrrrr. God that was too great, games that let you use 8 skills at a time ftw! skill much

Goop

Smash Journeyman
So Hanki do you just wait for Corey to post something so you can flame him right after? lol

Crews went well for the Revolution. It was a 24 stock crew battle with our 6 vs. their 4.

4 stocks were given to each members of my crew and 6 stocks were given to each member of STB.

The crew match went something like this:

1. 6 Stocks G-MO (Marth) vs 4 Stocks CHUK (Fox)
2. 4 Stocks G-MO (Marth) vs. 4 Stocks Dark (Sheik)
3. 2 Stocks Dark (Sheik) vs. 6 Stocks Vat0 (Falco)
4. 4 Stocks Vat0 (Falco) vs. 4 Stock Light (Peach)
5. 3 Stocks Light (Peach) vs. 6 Stocks Yoko (Marth)
6. 2 Stocks Yoko (Marth) vs. 4 Stocks Yamer (Sheik)
7. 3 Stocks Yamer (Sheik) vs. 6 Stocks Toro (Samus)
8. 4 Stocks Toro (Samus) vs. 4 Stocks Goop (Sheik)
9. 1 Stock Toro (Samus) vs. 4 Stocks ChaosTheory (C. Falcon)

The Revolution wins by 4 Stocks.

Vids will be up some time I assume, STB is in charge of it. That is the match to the best of my memory. If its wrong then point it out. GGs to STB.

Edit: Apparently G-MO had 4 stocks after he played Chuk

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
So Hanki do you just wait for Corey to post something so you can flame him right after? lol

Crews went well for the Revolution. It was a 24 stock crew battle with our 6 vs. their 4.

4 stocks were given to each members of my crew and 6 stocks were given to each member of STB.

The crew match went something like this:

1. 6 Stocks G-MO (Marth) vs 4 Stocks CHUK (Fox)
2. 3 Stocks G-MO (Marth) vs. 4 Stocks Dark (Sheik)
3. 2 Stocks Dark (Sheik) vs. 6 Stocks Vat0 (Falco)
4. 4 Stocks Vat0 (Falco) vs. 4 Stock Light (Peach)
5. 3 Stocks Light (Peach) vs. 6 Stocks Yoko (Marth)
6. 2 Stocks Yoko (Marth) vs. 4 Stocks Yamer (Sheik)
7. 3 Stocks Yamer (Sheik) vs. 6 Stocks Toro (Samus)
8. 4 Stocks Toro (Samus) vs. 4 Stocks Goop (Sheik)
9. 1 Stock Toro (Samus) vs. 4 Stocks ChaosTheory (C. Falcon)

The Revolution wins by 4 Stocks.

Vids will be up some time I assume, STB is in charge of it. That is the match to the best of my memory. If its wrong then point it out. GGs to STB.
I think CHUK got 4-stocked by G-Mo, not 3.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good job, Revolution. I knew you could do it. I'll be there next time, and I'm sure STB will be wanting revenge, so hopefully we can arrange a more complete crew battle.

Lol, found this on Kotaku. The STB should be the Super Barrio Bros:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good job, Revolution. I knew you could do it. I'll be there next time, and I'm sure STB will be wanting revenge, so hopefully we can arrange a more complete crew battle.

Lol, found this on Kotaku. The STB should be the Super Barrio Bros:
Yes, we would like a rematch. Revolution is too good. We didn't get the entire "Revolution Experience" yesterday, as you were missing two members.

See, it turned out ok Goop. If I had been there, it would have just been overkill. ;)
I respectfully disagree.

Too bad the AZC wasn't there. :(
Yes. That is too bad. You guys are like Team Win, or H2YL, or Team Ben, but much more attractive because the sun in AZ gives great tans. I'm not gay, though.

No sir.

Not me.

Not again.

Anyway, GG to Team Sheik, I mean Revolution, ;):laugh::urg: and Manny, I'm coming for my 10 dollars next time.

Also, does anybody know where Oscar's wallet went? We think someone may have stolen it, but it doesn't matter. What matters though, is that we get the important documents that were in it back.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Too bad the AZC wasn't there. :(
AZC AIN'T NOTHIN TO **** WITH.

But really, Tony, if you and Rob were there, your crew (you and Rob) would have to give a 12-stock handicap to everyone else >__>

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe we could even it up by making them play bad characters. Like make Tony play Mewtwo and Rob play Kirby. That should work right?

On a related note, Tony has been evading my money match with his bowser. Don't know what he's afraid of, really.

:p

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Also, does anybody know where Oscar's wallet went? We think someone may have stolen it, but it doesn't matter. What matters though, is that we get the important documents that were in it back.
I think I remember seeing a wallet that looked like it had colors on the ground. I don't know where it might have gone. All I know is that no one in my crew would have stolen it. They are all good people.

Did you try to check around the couch?

My DS and games fell out of my frog and back there. Maybe it went there. I know I remember seeing a wallet, so maybe it’s still there just hidden.

The only other people who were there who are not in my crew was Shane, who I think is a good guy so couldn't have stolen it, and Ryan, who came with Yamer so I assume is a good guy too. Oh also Ka and Tai, who are good people as well. I think for the most part all the people who were there have been to my house, and I haven't any problems with them in the past so I doubt they were involved. I hope you find your wallet Vat0.

Oh and it just so happens that Sheik is two of our players mains as is Peach. Me and Dark and Me and Light respectively, oh and I think Yamer's and Dan's main is Falco so we have a bit of double dipping.

I don't know why Yamer decided to play Sheik but I really didn't want him too, since I have played Yoko's Marth with my Sheik in the past and it has not gone pretty, but guess it all worked out.

Plus Sheik was the best choice against, IMO, against 3 of the Characters you picked since you went Marth, Marth and Samus.

Oh and I think that the full REVO experience maybe too much for you guys, but we'll see :laugh:. Train and we will do this again at the next tourney I throw on winter break.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I agree. I sincerely hope that nobody stole it, and that Oscar is just extremely forgetful.

But yeah, we should do get together again. It shall be too good.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe this coming weekend, but it's a holiday weekend so it might not be good for others. Certainly after the semester is over though. Not too long!

EDIT: Anytime someone makes an edit to a post, you should put "For great justice" under the reason. It would be too good.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Maybe this coming weekend, but it's a holiday weekend so it might not be good for others. Certainly after the semester is over though. Not too long!

EDIT: Anytime someone makes an edit to a post, you should put "For great justice" under the reason. It would be too good.
But Dan...what is delicious?

Top Bottom