• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Soooooo, anyone know of a good neighborhood to rent a house in on the south side of Phoenix? It's gotta be within 8-9 miles of Arizona center (where my new job is.)

I'll be there on October 3rd. Someone needs to get a brawl tourney together for mid October so I can see what you all got.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey everyone, I regret saying this but due to my current financial spot and a ton of people being fired form work yesterday, I cannot make it to Colorado to see you guys again. So maybe next big tourney :(

Oh and Taj, sorry for calling you out and not being able to show. No hard feelings bro. Cant wait to box ya :D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It's a sub-holder placement site, I suppose...

The person running it does not say where she comes from. >_>

Unless you know who Marie Lewis is.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Lol seriously, i tried transferring a character like 2 weeks ago, and now it says my account has the wrong password on PTR, its rediculous, did you hit glad last season??
Edit::: You need to get on aim son. I'll beserker your *** and the server will explode

Jar'd

Smash Ace
It's not that bad when you spend time messing with your network doing things like Port forwarding, stick to the adjacent states, and are bored as hell.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Haha I wish i could test my skills on Brawl because all i play is Pokemon Trainer, hes a baller. School just started yesterday and it sucks, but im a senior now so i get out at 11 40 muwahaha! Me and Zach still play Melee from time to time though because Brawl is meh.
BTW: How has smash been down there max?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Senior year goes by fast, man. Bang as many chicks as you can. We're great down here, too. People and games treat us well sometimes.

We'd love to play some Melee with you guys, if you don't mind spending time with Mexicans. And Pokemon Trainer is a G.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh yeah, you guys. My Team name is gonna be AZ, just so you guys know. :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, you guys. My Team name is gonna be AZ, just so you guys know. :)
Any idea where in AZ you're going to move?

And, will your teamie approve of that?

So noone in AZ has any interest in going to Colorado for even 1 day? =/
If there's a Melee side-tourney there, I'd be glad to go to keep you company and **** talk for your matches, as long as I can afford gas.

Haha I wish i could test my skills on Brawl because all i play is Pokemon Trainer, hes a baller. School just started yesterday and it sucks, but im a senior now so i get out at 11 40 muwahaha! Me and Zach still play Melee from time to time though because Brawl is meh.
BTW: How has smash been down there max?
DUDE, Hanki. You have to come down to Phoenix sometime. Oscar, G-mo, Bryan, and I still play Melee :]

And Omar too sometimes

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
I dont have a car haha, i got in a car accident and my car was claimed to be totalled, so if anything it would be up to Zach to drive us, but I doubt he would wanna go sadfase.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sooo.....is there a tournament this weekend?
Hey, I thought you were going to the CO tourney :O

I want a tournament that actually has videos put up :(.

Plus, your sexy.

AND, I need a teams partner.

Top Bottom