• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I, for one, would at least think about myself considering entertaining the thought of leaving my abode on the day of the Sabbath. But that is if there's nothing on TV.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I haven't played Melee in so long... I'm starting to get the itch... for Melee... and Diablo II. Someone hit me up this week for some Melee... or D2... :D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, Taj! Alicia and I actually started playing D2 not that long ago with a friend. We're just doing local LANs and direct-connect games, so our characters aren't on Bnet I'm afraid. We just couldn't wait for D3, you know?

KosugeKGA said:
keyboard warrior
You called?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I haven't played Melee in so long... I'm starting to get the itch... for Melee... and Diablo II. Someone hit me up this week for some Melee... or D2... :D
Omg! Tony! I'd love to play Melee with you :D

Are you free Saturday or Sunday?

Howdy

Smash Rookie
Wait, AZ people are going back to D2? I've been back playing Diablo for like a month now. Let me know if anybody wants to play, *riposte on USWest. Or let me know if you guys are playing somewhere else.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Snaaaaaaake, did you LIKE my sunglasses ?!
---
But really, I'm sorry. I was just a little angry at something that recently happened yesterday.

I write a lot when I'm angry (Weird, I know.)...Watch out for that. As you may know, I am not an ******* IRL...I am nice. The internet is where your personality is thrown out the window. I am sorry, Northbound, Pokey, Timmy, and Jake.

Look at my avatar and imagine me doing that, lol

Brawl is fine as it is.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up I live with Omar, Trevyn and Chuckie now and no longer at my old place.

And we pretty much play Melee everyday.

Call me if you wanna come over and play sometime, especially you Tony <3

In2D

Smash Apprentice
TAKE NOTE OF THE NEW DATE FOR THE TUCSON TOURNEY

Sunday the 17th...

This is for you phoenix

Be there, no johns

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Phoenix are *******s. Chances are, like, the Phoenix players STILL aren't coming hehehe

In2D

Smash Apprentice
They ***** and ***** about it being the same day as the AC tourney and tell me to switch it, and they probably wont come anyways since tucson is so far away!

Eh whatever, chances are I won't hold tournies anymore if not many people show up.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
My condolences to Tucson.
---
Goop, anyone, where is the address of this new house which houses The Holiness descended down upon thee? Please.

Top Bottom