• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh, I don't care for the case. Remember, my dad works at CR Jewelers. If you enter into Neighborhood 2, walk a little bit further, and it should be there. It's close to the Nike Store.

Also, don't tell my dad that my real copy was lost. Tell him that I left it at the tournament or something.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
[17:27:54] EzoIIl: i usually have a lot of homework
[17:28:01] EzoIIl: but i got next to none today
[17:28:10] xroflmaowtfx: i got like
[17:28:12] xroflmaowtfx: next to none today
[17:28:13] xroflmaowtfx: well
[17:28:14] xroflmaowtfx: i mean
[17:28:17] xroflmaowtfx: let me think
[17:28:25] xroflmaowtfx: in marth and spanish
[17:28:31] xroflmaowtfx: i have no homework
[17:28:35] xroflmaowtfx: but i usually do
[17:28:38] xroflmaowtfx: but today
[17:28:41] xroflmaowtfx: i have hw
[17:28:42] xroflmaowtfx: in
[17:28:47] xroflmaowtfx: chemistry
[17:28:49] xroflmaowtfx: LOL ****
[17:28:52] xroflmaowtfx: MARTH AND SPANISH

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh, I don't care for the case. Remember, my dad works at CR Jewelers. If you enter into Neighborhood 2, walk a little bit further, and it should be there. It's close to the Nike Store.

Also, don't tell my dad that my real copy was lost. Tell him that I left it at the tournament or something.
So... I've giving it to your dad and not you, right? Will he know I mean you if I mention Tai?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tucson

I am available to play tomorrow after 12, as usual. I will be bringing a setup with me and Melee. And Brawl, but I am seriously looking to play Melee. Looks like the game room or the T.V. lounge might work if we can get one of the good televisions or just change the inputs somehow.

Hit me up at 623-229-9032.

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
And Kosugay, the charges will not be dropped until I get this Melee disc.
Not on my watch. The evidence is undeniable. You will receive a Melee disc and Mr. Kosuke did not steal one.

*slams gavel*

I find the defendant (and defense o_o; ), KosukeKGA:

NOT GUILTY

*confetti drops*

The court is adjourned.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I expect he is going to get voted off soon...Usually, it's the more physically strong males that usually win Survivor.

What does Ken have? Mindgames? Oh lawd.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
@chronos you GO TO UAT!!!!??? i want to go to that school can you give some heads up on whats it like?

If you are planning on going to UAT for a game degree...don't bother. Save your time and money and go to college for a something useful and work with game engines on your own time. Teach yourself and you will get in the industry much faster than if you waste money on UAT. Especially since the school is phasing out every art related degree they have over the next few years.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, in case you guys haven't already noticed: MLG has acquired smashboards.

The downtime you saw over the weekend was from the switching of the servers. Not much is going to change around here. In fact, if they didn't announce it, you probably wouldn't know it at all.

What it DOES mean, however, is more MLG commitment to competitive smash. So that's cool.

I just wanted to let you all know myself before rumors started flying, etc...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Alright, in case you guys haven't already noticed: MLG has acquired smashboards.

The downtime you saw over the weekend was from the switching of the servers. Not much is going to change around here. In fact, if they didn't announce it, you probably wouldn't know it at all.

What it DOES mean, however, is more MLG commitment to competitive smash. So that's cool.

I just wanted to let you all know myself before rumors started flying, etc...
...!

*ding*

So this means...

...Ugh. This is the end.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I expect he is going to get voted off soon...Usually, it's the more physically strong males that usually win Survivor.

What does Ken have? Mindgames? Oh lawd.
There are only two reasonable conclusions regarding the Smash legend, Ken, and Survivor.

1. He'll win with his mindgames and all of his game friends will be jealous.
2. He'll die of starvation.

Tune it to find out!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Taj, you should be on Survivor instead of Ken.

"I'm voting off Tony"
"What did you say?! Huh? Wanna box?!"

We are currently having technical difficulties.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Ken last man picked lawlz. Did you see the way he climbed that hill? Mt. Fuji my ***. And he's gonna be eaten by an elephant.

CHUK

Smash Ace
on the note of survivor:
mavhuntz3ro (7:27:29 PM): i wonder if they are allowed to kill the animals and eat them or if they atcually give them real food when the camras go off
Poizen Toad (7:29:21 PM): good question
Poizen Toad (7:30:01 PM): well
Poizen Toad (7:30:09 PM): if they do
Poizen Toad (7:30:13 PM): ken has an advantage he kills space aniamls all day
mavhuntz3ro (7:30:18 PM): lol
Poizen Toad (7:30:19 PM): animals with little intelligence will be no problem to him
Poizen Toad (7:30:28 PM): xroflmaowtfx (7:30:02 PM): plus
xroflmaowtfx (7:30:10 PM): the jungle has high ceilings

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Did you see how he was flirting with that girl? Making her eat a queen termite. Watch and learn, good sirs. Watch and learn.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer

Blue Screen of Death Awaits

...aka...

Melee at my place Friday
(Friday the 26th. Today)

All welcome.

5:30 Pm.

Don't get there too early or I might not be there yet!
I'm at approximately 78th Street and Camelback. PM for exact address. Or ask someone else who'd going.
(I just didn't want to post my address. Even though I may already have.)

Post if you're coming, or contact me in some other way. Just so I know how many to expect.

Oh, and I'll need an extra Melee disk. And if someone wants to bring one setup, we could have 3 that way. Otherwise two it is.

PS: If you make a mess, I will not be responsible if (and by if I mean when) Alicia rips your balls off and feeds them to you.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Ken's strategy (and probably his best one) is to just agree with everyone and try not to stand out.

Subtle mindgames are key.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I work on Fridays... **** it....

Oh and, everything Trent said about UAT. It's a waste of time on everything gaming, don't bother if that's what you want. Go to Full Sail or something, I hear their program is good, but you really do just need to teach yourself about that and then spend the money to go to GDC instead to network.

:D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

...aka...

Melee at my place Friday

All welcome.

I'm at approximately 78th Street and Camelback. PM for exact address. Or ask someone else who'd going.

Post if you're coming, or contact me in some other way. Just so I know how many to expect.

Oh, and I'll need an extra Melee disk. And if someone wants to bring one setup, we could have 3 that way. Otherwise two it is.

PS: If you make a mess, I will not be responsible if (and by if I mean when) Alicia rips your balls off and feeds them to you.
Friday today or Friday next week? o__O

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Today.

Friday the 26th. I know it's a bit of short notice, but I didn't expect to have spare time until just yesterday.

Post has been edited to reflect this.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
If you are planning on going to UAT for a game degree...don't bother. Save your time and money and go to college for a something useful and work with game engines on your own time. Teach yourself and you will get in the industry much faster than if you waste money on UAT. Especially since the school is phasing out every art related degree they have over the next few years.

I work on Fridays... **** it....

Oh and, everything Trent said about UAT. It's a waste of time on everything gaming, don't bother if that's what you want. Go to Full Sail or something, I hear their program is good, but you really do just need to teach yourself about that and then spend the money to go to GDC instead to network.

:D
Wow thanx guys i will take that into consideration cause I am really big on wanting to become a game developer and i heard full sail was gay and devry was ok so now i am back were i started i will most likely just continue my computer science degree and still do game design

fark

Smash Apprentice
i said id never play i again,but ive been playing melee two times a week for the past few weeks:/

DeathTheKid

Smash Rookie

...aka...

Melee at my place Friday
(Friday the 26th. Today)

All welcome.

Does anyone include a 14 year old kid who has never played mellee but nobody wants to play brawl so he will come anyway?

Top Bottom