• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Hey Tucson

I am available to play tomorrow after 12, as usual. I will be bringing a setup with me and Melee. And Brawl, but I am seriously looking to play Melee. Looks like the game room or the T.V. lounge might work if we can get one of the good televisions or just change the inputs somehow.

Hit me up at 623-229-9032.
i'm down to play melee any time i'm at u of a. i'll call you next time i go

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, Anyone can come!

Totally. I'll watch my Inbox for a while, so PM me if you want to come.

Oh, and like I told Stats, you can bring Brawl, but my Wii doesn't have a save file on it. So you'll have to bring your own.

See you guys soon!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
****, I wish I would have checked this thread yesterday so I would have known about the smashfest. :(

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HOST ANOTHER ONE SOON

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If you are planning on going to UAT for a game degree...don't bother. Save your time and money and go to college for a something useful and work with game engines on your own time. Teach yourself and you will get in the industry much faster than if you waste money on UAT. Especially since the school is phasing out every art related degree they have over the next few years.
Wait... are they seriously doing that to the art? <___< and that was the direction I was looking at going into...

Dangit. Now I'm even more confused than I was before. And I was pretty dang confused before.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
All the competition is so far away now. >_>

I still feel like money matching people like I should've at the tourney but was too lazy.

HEEHEE

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I was making a post regarding anyone knowing where I can get a replacement USB cable for my Gamebridge since it was destroyed by my rabbit, but 17 minutes later, I found an old digital camera cable that works for the Gamebridge.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If Java ever played my Fox, I'd get JV5'd.

Sneaky little demon.

Because I've never been JV5'd before. Ever.... right, Brad?

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
How would everyone feel about a semi-BIG Melee/Brawl tournament in the central Valley next month?

And I'm being serious.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Jake, that'd be a fantastic idea. (No sarcasm here...I mean it.)

I'd look forward to it if you do intend to go ahead with what you have in mind.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
This whole monthly idea would be perfect so long as Power Rankings don't exist (especially if Tucson will hold their own monthlies. Inner-state PRs aren't allowed...).

Hopefully...The majority of new tourneys are held a little more DOWN SOUTH, if you will.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I don't even care about power rankings, they're cool, but the arn't necessary. I just REALLY need to play smash with worthy people.

lol down south

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
This whole monthly idea would be perfect so long as Power Rankings don't exist (especially if Tucson will hold their own monthlies. Inner-state PRs aren't allowed...).

Hopefully...The majority of new tourneys are held a little more DOWN SOUTH, if you will.
I have no idea how PRs are in any way detrimental to monthlies...

Or why having Tucson tournies would be better.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I have no idea how PRs are in any way detrimental to monthlies...

Or why having Tucson tournies would be better.
PRs stir unnecessary competition and secret angst amongst everyone. They're dumb and pointless. As stated before, we know how good everyone is in AZ.

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Why can't brawl and melee coexist in a peaceful manner? W/e I really don't care what people think about brawl, i just wish they would stop spaming negative comments about it on the boards. Anyway, are there any details regarding ka's tournament yet? I really want to play some smash ****it. (melee or brawl)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah I just really want to Smash too, I don't care if it's Melee or Brawl, just as long as its not 64 smash. Gross.

Top Bottom