• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
well.... i got some bad news.

i just talked to dastrn and he said that he won't be able to go to el paso. that means that i, and a few others, do not have a ride anymore. :/

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Well instead of lame Paso, Justin should host another AC brawl tourney in 2 weeks and actually make a thread for it so more people will come. That is all.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
i gotta find out if i can host on the 29th than ill quit being lazy and make a thread

and if anybody hasnt played street fighter 4 go to gameworks it was free play saturday but its $1.50 to play its a really good game

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Dallas and I (the black kid I was with at ac) went from the tourney to Gameworks and spent hours playing SF4 and Tekken 6. Too good, too good. Except there were so many people there that you had to wait awhile to play. :(

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Is there any chance that the brawl atomic comics tournament could be moved to a location closer to phoenix or even in tempe? Since "atomic matt" apparently bailed on the whole thing there's no reason to stick around at the same AC. I always want to go but can never muster up the will power to drive at least an hour to get there.

I need moar gas monies.

i gotta find out if i can host on the 29th than ill quit being lazy and make a thread

and if anybody hasnt played street fighter 4 go to gameworks it was free play saturday but its $1.50 to play its a really good game

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Justin runs them at the same AC cause he works there. I could be wrong though.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Is there any chance that the brawl atomic comics tournament could be moved to a location closer to phoenix or even in tempe? Since "atomic matt" apparently bailed on the whole thing there's no reason to stick around at the same AC. I always want to go but can never muster up the will power to drive at least an hour to get there.

I need moar gas monies.
Ok Matt, man up and drive your *** out to Mesa. It aint that far. I drive to ASU from Gilbert everyday. The AC tourneys have been really fun and we need some new faces cuz im tired of beating justins Snake every week.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Ok Matt, man up and drive your *** out to Mesa. It aint that far. I drive to ASU from Gilbert everyday. The AC tourneys have been really fun and we need some new faces cuz im tired of beating justins Snake every week.
only reason i host there is because i work there

lol what happened when you played my DDD ?

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
so if anyone was planning to hit me up today for some melee it's not today anymore i have way too much stuff to do today and plus bane is playing at the living room!!!

but it can probably still happen this weekend. i'll keep you updated.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means?

A little off topic but I am moving out of my parents house into a house shared with two other friends. Sweeeet! It is off of Stapely and Broadway (East of Stapely) in Mesa. Right next to that Skatepark. Pretty ghetto area but I love it. Also SUUUUCKS because now I have to pay for everything. My Wii was purchased by my mom for the family so hopefully I can steal it without any fighting because I am the only one who plays it.

Future Smash Fest's at dookdigity's? More than likely! Too bad the house kind of stinks and I am a clean freak, so it won't stink anymore in a couple of days.

I also went to a tournament in Vegas on Monday (two days ago) check the vids out, Tudor's Samus is SO SICK now! Same with Sword Saint's C. Falcon. He almost beat SK92 with Captain Falcon!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace

A little off topic but I am moving out of my parents house into a house shared with two other friends. Sweeeet! It is off of Stapely and Broadway (East of Stapely) in Mesa. Right next to that Skatepark. Pretty ghetto area but I love it. Also SUUUUCKS because now I have to pay for everything. My Wii was purchased by my mom for the family so hopefully I can steal it without any fighting because I am the only one who plays it.

Future Smash Fest's at dookdigity's? More than likely! Too bad the house kind of stinks and I am a clean freak, so it won't stink anymore in a couple of days.

I also went to a tournament in Vegas on Monday (two days ago) check the vids out, Tudor's Samus is SO SICK now! Same with Sword Saint's C. Falcon. He almost beat SK92 with Captain Falcon!
that c.falcon was a beast. round 1 i thought he had for a bit. why weren't you in any vids? didn't you play?

fark

Smash Apprentice

dook lets play some brawl
come to jakes this sat

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai, Gmo, you two wanna head over to TCB's on Friday?
Can I play Melee?

It'd be pretty cool for old times' sake anyway, I'll probably come regardless. What's your address again?

Also, do you mean Friday or Saturday?

Pokey is talking about something on Saturday, and I'm uncertain as to if that's the same event.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't in any of the vids because I didn't ask anyone to record my vids. I am not too good with Snake so it is boring to watch. Maybe in a few tournaments who knows?

Smash this Sat sounds fun. Jake as in Jacob as in KA Jake? I am moving out so I will see if I can squeeze in some Smashy smashy time :) HI TCB btw! <3

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I wasn't in any of the vids because I didn't ask anyone to record my vids. I am not too good with Snake so it is boring to watch. Maybe in a few tournaments who knows?

Smash this Sat sounds fun. Jake as in Jacob as in KA Jake? I am moving out so I will see if I can squeeze in some Smashy smashy time :) HI TCB btw! <3
you did well in last weeks tourny, right? how did you place?

also, where does jake live? i might show up :$

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
This Saturday I will be a having a short notice, small semi-smash fest at my house in honor of the game series we all love so much.

j/k, initially I wanted to speak w/ and G-Mo and Tai for advice on how to run a tourney. This should only take a few minutes to discuss. The rest of the time I plan on having fun playing Smash (melee or brawl).

So if you want to head over, be my guest. PM me if you want my address.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
This Saturday I will be a having a short notice, small semi-smash fest at my house in honor of the game series we all love so much.

j/k, initially I wanted to speak w/ and G-Mo and Tai for advice on how to run a tourney. This should only take a few minutes to discuss. The rest of the time I plan on having fun playing Smash (melee or brawl).

So if you want to head over, be my guest. PM me if you want my address.
So, come over on Saturday?

fark

Smash Apprentice
i thought it was saturday
thats what we discussed atleast
so saturday

and ya dook that jake

fark

Smash Apprentice
dook if you do get a chance to come over on sat
can you bring the recording equipment please?

Top Bottom