• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Gyarados is ok.

Dragonite is like my all time favorite.

Then its Snorlax. Then Weavile. Then Electivire. Then Inferape. Then Milotic. Then Celebi. And then Finally Charizard.

Though my favorite team would have to be Weavile, Infernape, Electivire, Milotic, Celebi and Garchomp.

I don't really like Garchomp but he's such a good finisher.

Some one should play Pokemon with me sometime.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey man, I found my Pokemon Diamond cartridge so we can play whenever! Mint!

And my favorite Pokemon has always been Dragonite. Totally awesome!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Gotta love Snorlax, the epitome of American gluttony.

Smash Saturday woo! It's probably going to be my last smash adventure of any sort for a long time since I'll be back to focusing on campus and working.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
imma have to go with haunter for pokemon, and taj if you want you can ride down to sv with the tucson crew. . .you just have to get to tucson lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
There is a difference between spending money and losing it, man!
Yes, so I spent under 100 dollars to go to one of the biggest tourneys on the West Coast in a while; I believe I spent my money rather than losing it.

Not to mention, it gave me valuable experience, and I had a great time.

p.s. LOL **** IT, SEAN.

Also, Randall makes a full orbit every 20 seconds. Meaning, if you see him come out of the hole, you can count ten seconds to expect him coming out the other hole (he comes out of the top-left and down-right)

I love you too, Sean LOL ^__^

ALSO:

Tommy (der Meister), are you still up for that MM at ACMM3?

AXE 09

Smash Master
if anyone wants to play me in pokemon.. i'd love to....
c
BTW... Goop.. Your team has a big *** weakness to tanks like Bronzong, Blissey, but i'm sure you knew that....Play me if you wanna? IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH too..

BTW this is Vectorman

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
KDJ is starting to get back into Melee (he went to one of the recent Mass Madness tourneys); PC is going to an upcoming NY Melee tourney; and M2k says he wants to start practicing for Genesis.

On the West Coast, Mango's standing strong, Sean seems interested in practicing for Genesis, and Taj is working on Shadowclaw 3.

Melee is looking somewhat bright for the year 2009.

(Plus, Genesis is in July, and Ohana might be pretty good too if it happens)

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

With ACMM3 coming up, a lot of the important players in AZ will be competing. What is a great tournament without crew battles? However, some controversy has arisen that making a PHOENIX crew would be unfair. The idea to do crews at this tournament was sparked from the desire to create competition and rivalry between Arizona's regions, but Draft crews have the argument that it brings the state together.

Would you guys rather do draft crews or regional crews? PLEASE submit your input.

p.s. It'll be 5v5 OR 6v6 regional, 6v6 draft

(6:34:10 PM) xroflmaowtfx: i just realized
(6:34:31 PM) xroflmaowtfx: it might be a good idea to just have you and rob decide whether it's regions or draft
(6:34:45 PM) xroflmaowtfx: maybe axe too
(6:34:55 PM) xroflmaowtfx: since he wont care if its a challenge
(6:34:57 PM) xroflmaowtfx: because he like
(6:34:58 PM) xroflmaowtfx: loves life
(6:35:01 PM) xroflmaowtfx: and smash
(6:35:04 PM) xroflmaowtfx: and everything
(6:35:07 PM) xroflmaowtfx: except for brawl
(6:35:16 PM) xroflmaowtfx: here's Axe
(6:35:18 PM) xroflmaowtfx: OMG?
(6:35:19 PM) xroflmaowtfx: REGIONAL CREWS
(6:35:21 PM) xroflmaowtfx: MELEE?
(6:35:24 PM) xroflmaowtfx: AWWWEEESOME
(6:35:26 PM) xroflmaowtfx: I LOVE YOU GUYS
(6:35:27 PM) xroflmaowtfx: OH
(6:35:29 PM) xroflmaowtfx: DRAFT CREWS?
(6:35:31 PM) xroflmaowtfx: THATS AWESOME TOO
(6:35:33 PM) xroflmaowtfx: MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(6:35:45 PM) Sean Forward B: LOL
(6:35:51 PM) Sean Forward B: yea i could see that happening

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tai is my homie. He's sort of like a brother to me...... yea, a brother in law. gimme yo sista!
For a second I though he was gonna say a quote from Zoolander when Derek is giving the eugoogooly to his friends.

Derek Zoolander said:
Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think.

AXE 09

Smash Master
For those of you showing to the SV AZ tournament please try to be on time so we can run a clean/smooth tournament and a well timed manner. We;ll try to make it run as smooth as possible so everyone can enjoy the tournament. Just make sure to bring the appropriate things and of course.. clean socks! and we hope to see ALL OF YOU THERE!

THIS IS vMAN: BTW.. We'll see you all tomorrow

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, so I spent under 100 dollars to go to one of the biggest tourneys on the West Coast in a while; I believe I spent my money rather than losing it.

Not to mention, it gave me valuable experience, and I had a great time.
Yeeeeeeaaaaaah, I was talking to Vectorman...Given the context.

...Good luck with your tourney, SV! And I will call you later during the day, Goopy.

Man this weekend will be awesome! Whoa-ho!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Dude, I was told that they are running a bus full of smashers from NY to FL to TX and then to CA then back again afterward. I'm totally getting on and riding out there.

Someone has to show these pros how to play. Might as well be the best player in WV. And the... only... one...

V_V

Anyway, happy thoughts. Meet up with anyone going?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to play me in pokemon.. i'd love to....
c
BTW... Goop.. Your team has a big *** weakness to tanks like Bronzong, Blissey, but i'm sure you knew that....Play me if you wanna? IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH too..

BTW this is Vectorman
Sir anytime you name and I am there.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's just my FAVORITE team, not my BEST team.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Goop doesn't respond to anything unless he was the one who addressed you.

And even then, he doesn't always respond.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I am sad.

His away message says: "Hello, this is Manny Dorado. I HAVE ****ING WORK FROM 1:30 TO 10:00 PM. Call back later. Goodbye!"

Ah well.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
bump :)

"hey does anyone wanna sell me a good sdtv to smash on? im looking for 15inch tv or so with a price range of 20bucks or i got a pretty big 27(i think) tv that we can trade, it doesn't have the red yellow white plug ins tho). i can come to you if needed. plz and thank you"

Northbound

Smash Rookie
HOLY **** anybody else watch the cardinals game today? ****ing unbelievably awesome. One more win and we're in the super bowl. Which also happens to be my birthday. I'M GOING TO FLORIDA *****ES.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I am sad.

His away message says: "Hello, this is Manny Dorado. I HAVE ****ING WORK FROM 1:30 TO 10:00 PM. Call back later. Goodbye!"

Ah well.
It was your fault for IMing and then signing off minutes later like a jackoff.

Top Bottom