• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
nice to meet you too pomx I had a good time, esp. doubles...fully charged samus blast right into Jade's rest, QQ

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha Sorry jade i got joel and enrique mixed up, but I had equal fun playing against them so there! Looking forward to the tourney this weekend and if anyone wants to practice i know i do, so lemme know

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
you didnt? Who is this LOL ^_^ i dont know what everyones screen name is.
Xander, the short, fat one with long hair. :D. I was the one who kept telling Alex which characters to pick, and which stages to counter pick versus Rusty. I also played Fox, Falco, and Zelda.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, this is a warning. Letting banned users use your account will get you banned. You are responsible for everything that happens on your account. You know who you are. You will be banned.

fark

Smash Apprentice
street fighter 4 is amazingly fun. definitely gonna host monthlies in glendale when it comes out.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
theres a party at my house this friday before the tourney and everyone whos coming on saturday is welcome to come nd hang out and if need be crash here and head down with us saturday morning, there will be at least one smash setup in my room

hope to see you there

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in Tempe want to play with Tai tomorrow?
Guys, this is a warning. Letting banned users use your account will get you banned. You are responsible for everything that happens on your account. You know who you are. You will be banned.
Lulz.

(inb4 sarcastic "congratulations on putting two and two together")

Random question Dan, what year (college) are you? And are you going for anything besides a Bachelor's?

I haven't played Kosuke (or Phoenix really) since I was extremely rusty because of Brawl. I switch between all three versions of Smash pretty fluidly now though. If we're so similar, it would probably be easy for us to notice our differences and even pick up some tricks from each other. If I wasn't double Falcon for teams, I would consider double-Marthing with Kosuke and spamming c-stick.

Joel loves my c-stick spam =]

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
theres a party at my house this friday before the tourney and everyone whos coming on saturday is welcome to come nd hang out and if need be crash here and head down with us saturday morning, there will be at least one smash setup in my room

hope to see you there
Good ****. I'll try to show.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Lulz.

(inb4 sarcastic "congratulations on putting two and two together")

Random question Dan, what year (college) are you? And are you going for anything besides a Bachelor's?

I haven't played Kosuke (or Phoenix really) since I was extremely rusty because of Brawl. I switch between all three versions of Smash pretty fluidly now though. If we're so similar, it would probably be easy for us to notice our differences and even pick up some tricks from each other. If I wasn't double Falcon for teams, I would consider double-Marthing with Kosuke and spamming c-stick.

Joel loves my c-stick spam =]
Dan and I both graduated in '08 from ASU receiving Bachelor of Science Degrees. Dan majored in Computer Science. I majored in Finance. Officially Dan graduated from the Ira Fulton School of Engineering and I graduated from the W.P. Carey School of Business. They are both colleges at ASU which focus in engineering and business respectively.

Dan is still in school though after receiving his Bachelors and is now pursuing a Masters Degree.

Edit: See this link for a picture of me and him on graduation day. He sat to the right of me.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/116041

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Goop is correct! I'm a grad student, Computer Science. Information Assurance, specifically. (Which is just Computer Security)

And, wow, I forgot about that picture, Manny. Was it staged? They got you looking so "visionary", lol. Looking off into the distance. And yea, that's totally me right behind you.

Champion_Link

Smash Cadet
So don't strike me down with lightning, or smite me with a large hammer for asking this but is there anyone in arizona (at least some what close to sierra vista) that plays mostly brawl? From what I've noticed more people play melee. I would go that route, but the people I play smash with only play brawl, and refuse to play melee, so I've played so much brawl that I don't think I could ever transition back to melee. But we want more people to play/compete with. What I'm asking is is there brawl players around willing to play every once in a while? Or even better is there anyone out there willing to rescue me from my brawl playing captivity and help me be able to play melee again?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The chances of anyone in SV beginning to play Brawl are LOL. Your best bet is to ditch your brawl friends and start playing melee with the SV crew.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Just noticed the name change, Dan.

You are now officially the P. Diddy of the Arizona Smash scene.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I'm lost.

Could someone link me to this Genesis pre-registration thread/link?

Much thanks, my breda.
---
And thanks for delivering the message, Delivery Boy Duffy.

Top Bottom