• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
you're north phoenix right duffy? I can try to make it out there friday if you're free?Tomrrow I'm helping a friend move, but I should be free-ish on friday

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
okay taj sounds good i'll call/text? you next week, see what we can do

and tommy, yeah unfortunately. If i don't have a job by the 1st of june, my parents are dragging me to south carolina to live with them. :/

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
GET A JOB!

or just tell them you have one, to stall

They are only dragging you to SC for the summer though right?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah summer only i'll be back in tucson for the fall.

I'm working on it!

fully capable too, last summer i made up two jobs and got away with that, and hanging out with friends when i was 'working' it was brilliant! even the friends parents were in on it, and would be the manager if my parents called hahaha

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
yeah summer only i'll be back in tucson for the fall.

I'm working on it!

fully capable too, last summer i made up two jobs and got away with that, and hanging out with friends when i was 'working' it was brilliant! even the friends parents were in on it, and would be the manager if my parents called hahaha
get a job at walmart. the walmart i work at is gonna need a new cartpusher by the end of next week. you should come apply!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Dan, it would be VERY helpful if you had MSN/AIM. =[

I don't know where my Starcraft is. I know where Broodwar is, however. **** is whack.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Dan, it would be VERY helpful if you had MSN/AIM. =[

I don't know where my Starcraft is. I know where Broodwar is, however. **** is whack.
Go to Battle.net, the new site lets you download and play it as long as you have the original CD Key. The expansion is pretty much free. =D

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
get a job at walmart. the walmart i work at is gonna need a new cartpusher by the end of next week. you should come apply!
i've applied at walmart, but which one do you work at? I'll apply for that location tomorrow lol

Also - Tai, can you link that website for the cheap triwings again? I've been meaning to get me one of those

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Duffy, I actually haven't beaten OoT. I wouldn't mind playing it.
---
Starcraft sounds...delicious. Yes.

Ehhh.... o_o

I have that hamachi stuff too...The CD Key comes with a copy of the game, yes?
---
Piman, I want some Pokemon battles this Summer, lol

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha i'm down. training a new team, atm

finally figured out how to get wifi to work so yay!

chris, yes, that means i can give you your kabuto(s) lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you pokemon nubs... you all still have to challenge me... well besides piman - he was brave enough to at least attempt you know...! - hopefully we'll get to play more

c'mon.. anyone else play pokemon.. i want to own you AZ people.. heh.. lol naw i'm kidding all, i'm just being me.. anyway.. my m2 combo vid trailer/teaser's out.. check it out! hope everyone looks forward to the real deal!... ty n n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXIndCm4iQ

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i've applied at walmart, but which one do you work at? I'll apply for that location tomorrow lol

Also - Tai, can you link that website for the cheap triwings again? I've been meaning to get me one of those
haha i tottaly forgot you live in tuscon. its on greenfield right by the 60. greenfield and baseline are the crossroads. you should do it tho! hehe

also, smash soon?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
greenfield and the 60, got it. I'll try to head over there next couple days, but I'm assuming the app is online like it was for the other one? and i'm not from tucson lol i just go to school down there

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
oh... ok. you can go into the store and apply inside to. its all the way in the back. i can tell management tomorrow when i go in that my friend is applying soon. give me full name and when you think you are and put me down as a reference and its pretty much guarantee job for you :) its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper easy. go out, push carts for half hour, sit down for 40mins to an hour, do it again. haha only thing that sucks about it is that its frikkin hot. people there are super cool tho :)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
oh... ok. you can go into the store and apply inside to. its all the way in the back. i can tell management tomorrow when i go in that my friend is applying soon. give me full name and when you think you are and put me down as a reference and its pretty much guarantee job for you :) its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper easy. go out, push carts for half hour, sit down for 40mins to an hour, do it again. haha only thing that sucks about it is that its frikkin hot. people there are super cool tho :)
I used to work at that Wal-Mart.

G-Mo: Yes.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wish I could get a ref in Tucson. I've applied to Wal-Mart three times, and I failed the evaluation all three times.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
you pokemon nubs... you all still have to challenge me... well besides piman - he was brave enough to at least attempt you know...! - hopefully we'll get to play more

c'mon.. anyone else play pokemon.. i want to own you AZ people.. heh.. lol naw i'm kidding all, i'm just being me.. anyway.. my m2 combo vid trailer/teaser's out.. check it out! hope everyone looks forward to the real deal!... ty n n
.....I attempted.....

Tim has already forgotten about me.

Maybe it's because I beat him at the speed eating portion of our pancake eating contest. lol

♥

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Play on Hamachi and you don't need a CD key at all, lol.
Alty, my boy, are you saying I can just get it off that battlenet website and just play for free?!?

That is pretty awesome. I'm actually interested in something new for once!
---
A new warrior has entered the ring!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just download the Starcraft and BroodWar CD ISO's off of The Pirate Bay. (Or where ever) You only need a CD key to play on Battle.net, so don't.

Hamachi is a VPN client. It lets you connect to other people, and your computer thinks they're in a LAN with you. So you can play "LAN" games with people far away. Hence no need for Battle.net.

Just google for detailed instructions. They're all over the web.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
.....I attempted.....

Tim has already forgotten about me.

Maybe it's because I beat him at the speed eating portion of our pancake eating contest. lol

♥
no no no non no no no no.. so not.. cool.. i tried so ****in hard to get back on last night and edit this post.. saying that you challenged me w/piman.. but no... MY INTERNET LIKE HATES BLACK PEOPLE AT NIGHT TIME.. so yeah it didn't happen.. so here I am editing.. when it's too late now..

lol.. naw i remember.. you owning me in the "speed" portion of the contest.. when it comes to speed eating. you're better...

I still think i' can eat more than anyone in az tho!.........=D another bet? buffet this time?

Top Bottom