• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Dookdigity, are you going to the Super Lion Tournament 4 in Lyon, France next weekend? I saw you on the list and it said 99% Confirmed. I was thinking about going, but not sure. Would be funny to see another Arizona guy in France lol.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey, in case anyone didn't know, I'm here in Tempe. I have been since May...

I found the Tempe thread, and just found out it was just Brawl >_> Anyway, give me a call in case of Goopfests, smashfests, tournies, or whatever that come up unexpectedly. (304)881-7256

I wouldn't mind getting to play everyone again.

forward

Smash Champion
GUYS: Quick vote for AZ ANGER date. Aug 8th or Aug 15th? I need to know ASAP to change the date if needed.

So far we are on schedule for the 8th. It is only a melee tourney. However, there is also going to be SF4 and guilty gear tournaments, so the venue might be very crowded. If we do it on the 15th, we will probably have the whole place to ourselves.

There is no brawl schedules for the 8th, only melee. Brawl is happening on the 7th, it is singles only and the prizes are not cash.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

Is anyone from tempe/phoenix area going to that brawl tournament on the 7th in Tuscon?

If i fly in, would anyone be willing to pick me up from the airport (its 12 miles away from the venue) and then drop me back off there before 6am the next day? Ill give someone 10 bucks to do it...

I also noticed that in the tournament page it said its starts at
Friday, August 07 2009 @ 06:00 PM MDT - 11:45PM
thats 5 pm arizona time if i'm not mistaken right?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
GUYS: Quick vote for AZ ANGER date. Aug 8th or Aug 15th? I need to know ASAP to change the date if needed.

So far we are on schedule for the 8th. It is only a melee tourney. However, there is also going to be SF4 and guilty gear tournaments, so the venue might be very crowded. If we do it on the 15th, we will probably have the whole place to ourselves.

There is no brawl schedules for the 8th, only melee. Brawl is happening on the 7th, it is singles only and the prizes are not cash.

Go for the 15th

so you guys can come down to NM on the 8th :D

And bring Wobbles cuz he said he wanted to see some magic tricks

Hey Tai heres my newest trick that should make you laugh lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4PdzKyeaIU

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman

where is it?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i would say the 15th too so jeff can go too, i wont be able to go to either, but spencer may be able to go on the 15th if its then too? im not sure what the recovery time on surgery is, lol.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
no thread yet i think its just word of mouth right now, but if it gets pushed back there definitely should be a thread

what does out of his way include, if it means i give him a ride to go down there i would if i could(thought counts right?)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'd be down for the 15th; I'm interested in going to this NM tournament too, provided somebody can take me. My car has been rather uncooperative as of late (that is, it doesn't work).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Alright, everyone is in favor of the 15th. I'll reschedule and make a thread asap. Thanks guys.

~Sean

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i saw some of the magic tricks those are sweet twins :)
Thanks bro :D

I went solo at a tourney tonight because my brother is in Denver >.<

But one of our guys (Z Man) recorded me doing a couple tricks to people that I'll post links to when up :D

How many of you are looking to come down for this saturday? And as promised anyone who comes gets a free magic show haha.

<3 Axe
<3 Tai
<3 that one big dark guy that I trained in boxing with. His name slips me because he's no were near my skill level in melee. What did he go by again? Tad... Maj... TAJ that was it! :p

Oh yeah Taj our fight was caught on film. Just for some reason I look asian and you got a lot whiter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_F-uhLqChQ

Oh yeah they got the second nigh of training on camera too. You dont look too bad with longer hair :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kln7JNH6_BY&feature=related

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Justin: yayhuzz. Remember, we were tier whores before it was cool.

Chris: I'd rather it be moved to the 15th so that I can go to NM *and* Tucson, but yeah.

Again though, I'm in need of a ride to both events ATM. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Top Bottom