• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jane

Smash Hero
my friend from phoenix was in town and i already had plans with him

but i really really wanted to go smash ): next smashfest i'm going for shizzle!

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys I had an idea recently, tell me what you all think.

I think Xander should be a bad guy. No one likes him on the boards, and I think he's funnier/more amusing when he's trolling or being an ******* to people.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
maybe if his role in the smash community was more directly antagonistic, the smash gods would bless him with smash revelations

cuz the bad guy has to be a formidable opponent for the heroes, duh.

also, he has to main like, jiggs, sheik, or marth or some bull**** cuz falco's too cool to be the villain's character. he pretty much has to become like mew2king junior and play as homo as possible. hell, he should just start maining counterpicks.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hey guys I had an idea recently, tell me what you all think.

I think Xander should be a bad guy. No one likes him on the boards, and I think he's funnier/more amusing when he's trolling or being an ******* to people.
maybe if his role in the smash community was more directly antagonistic, the smash gods would bless him with smash revelations

cuz the bad guy has to be a formidable opponent for the heroes, duh.

also, he has to main like, jiggs, sheik, or marth or some bull**** cuz falco's too cool to be the villain's character. he pretty much has to become like mew2king junior and play as homo as possible. hell, he should just start maining counterpicks.
There you have it, Xander. Carte blanche to act like a d-bag. Nobody will say a thing because you are he-who-must-not-be-named.

Tai is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

Edit: I'm getting the urge to be a bad guy, too. You guys think I can/should do it?

tw1n

Smash Champion
yea that was amazing!

well i did a lot worse than I would've done cause you guys made me laugh too much xD
JOHNS! Haha that was too funny tho. But nonetheless a win is a win right?! Too much fun.

Can't wait to see my boys from AZ again! Just a few more days lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's like golf

Watching it isn't many people's idea of fun, but playing it will reveal a modicum of depth that many find enjoyable

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I totally am! How are you shiv? What's up? ^_^

Is Brawl good, or do you not play it? I'm thinking of getting back into smash. I miss it. :'(

Light_

Smash Apprentice
There's still Melee tournaments if you aren't into Brawl. I play both. (I like Melee better though.)

Top Bottom