• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Get a job -> Profit

Chris, you beat me to it.

Am I the only person who represents smash 64 in these AZ threads, ****. Is there anybody besides dook and Ben that can beat me?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'd play SSB64 if I still had it :( Someone jacked it from me!! I mained Jigglypuff with the blue bow cuz she was the ****!!

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I had an idea recently, tell me what you all think.

I think Xander should be a bad guy. No one likes him on the boards, and I think he's funnier/more amusing when he's trolling or being an ******* to people.
Fack that ***** xander.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I might just play melee for fun. I don't know any of you, but if you want to contact me I have a phone number you can reach me at. It's 480-518-1386. Fun stuff, no?

And if anyone is willing to teach me basic things in brawl, that would be much appreciated.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Before Ruby bashes it, it may not be as large as the melee scene but there are several of us that play brawl as well so if you wanna learn, yeah just ask at some fest

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I might just play melee for fun. I don't know any of you, but if you want to contact me I have a phone number you can reach me at. It's 480-518-1386. Fun stuff, no?

And if anyone is willing to teach me basic things in brawl, that would be much appreciated.
I'll teach you and you will become pretty decent kinda quickly, I have that effect on people it seems.

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Selling Xbox 360

Long time no see.

Attention! I am selling my Xbox 360 and all of my Xbox merchandise. Please note that my Xbox is currently not functioning though. It has a minor mechanical error (Error Code E74 with 1 flashing red light) which means it needs to be repaired. If you know how to do it or are willing to pay to get it fixed, this is still a great deal. All the other items up for sale are in mint condition and include all original packaging (case, boxes, instruction booklets, etc) unless otherwise stated. I keep very good care of my possessions. Here is a list of what is up for sale with prices for each item.

The list is as follows:

Xbox 360 w/ 20 GB hard drive: includes original box (with instruction papers), headset, all cables, and one wireless controller. Price: $75

Official Xbox 360 wired controller (white) Quantity: 1. Price: $20

All of the following games are $20 each.
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe
Halo 3
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Street fighter 4
Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector’s edition

If anybody is interested in buying or needs further details P.M. me.

Top Bottom