• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

DualCats

Smash Ace
Positive record against the dreadly Falco based Rubyiris, yes that be true.

The G of MO has no chance in a match against an opponent who is willing to RISK IT ALL
Am I to understand that he does not stand a ghost of a chance?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
G-mo already specified that pause will be turned OFF during this money match

I guess it won't be a.... blast from the past! With an emphasis on the blast!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Goop! Money match my Reaction Falco for $40? :D
Lol "Doesn't let it Rock" loving the new addition there.

But as my bro said. Some of that purple stuff! MM??? Your MewTwo vs well... anyone I think I have a chance with haha. i.e. no one. BUT I SHALL PREVAIL!!!

<3 Taj

Light_

Smash Apprentice
i wanna go to goops and take the title for '' best lens wearing mexican'' but *** i got court fee's to pay tommorrow and after ill be broke. $hit guess you guys lucked out. :ohwell:
Dang you'll have some competition for that then. Goop, G-mo, and Toro are too good.:laugh:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey baby, let's ****. ;)
list of 4 letter words this could be:

talk
rock
joke
puke O.o
sing
chow
o**i
roll
role
have an intellectual conversation
blab
yack
yell
cry! <--legit :p
twin

twin of course being the all encompassing word for everything that is awesome and amazing to you. Whether it be an orgy with the hottest males or females you know (I'm flattered by the way), or smashing it up with your best friends. Nothing is better than twins, so why not make that the word that encompasses all that is amazing?

hey baby, lets twin ;)

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'll twin with you all night ;)
Oooh maybe you could twin with the twins all night! It is an honor trust me. Whenever Axe gets his internet back, he can tell you this is true.

Speaking of that. I wonder if he's still traveling west to find himself some internet in silicon valley (southpark reference)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Oooh maybe you could twin with the twins all night! It is an honor trust me. Whenever Axe gets his internet back, he can tell you this is true.

Speaking of that. I wonder if he's still traveling west to find himself some internet in silicon valley (southpark reference)
I'm totally down to twin with the twins all night!

P.S. I love South Park! <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Or it could mean smash it up wih the twins all night long!

"You're gonna go smash all night with your friends? Smash and smashing now sound like drugs you are doing haha." -my girlfriend

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Of course those previous posts were due to shennagins by ungrateful guests. In answer to any questions regarding the money match. We played two. I lost the first one and then one the second one. We both walked away with our money and no resolution but decided that we will resolve this with a final money match at the next Tuscon tourney. Vids should be posted by Tai/Duffy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
****ing goop

gotta ask for a double or nothing

you both tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
you mother****ers broke even

AXE 09

Smash Master

DualCats

Smash Ace
I guess this upcoming weekend.
Smashfest at my place.
Who are you, where are you, what game etc.

well... i'm not exactly the best teacher, but i'm definitely down to smash =) i can help you learn through experience lol
You help me out a lot once I've managed to wrangle information from you. You've given me a good bit of critique on my DI. :U

Top Bottom