• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

DualCats

Smash Ace
Son of a *****, another day wherein I narrowly miss being able to smash with Axe. Lullers.

fark

Smash Apprentice
axe!you free wednesday? i know i hit you up last week but i was busier than i thought. im free for sure wednesday!

Jane

Smash Hero

also the original to that picture isnt dirty per se

DAT ASS

1. dat ass

To see a female derriere and have the emotional response to bit the bottom lip while wearing expensive sunglasses.

*sees picture of a tight female ass*
*puts on expensive sunglasses and bite bottom lip*
"DAT ASS."

DualCats

Smash Ace
Dual tries ditching.
It's super effective.
but Dual hurt himself in the recoil.

pandAXEn tries Give me your number.
But it fails.

Dual tries witty comeback to Twins random posts.
It's ineffective.

:link:
Everything I do is super effective. EVERYTHING.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
So I have two spots in my car for the Tuscon tourney. If you want one pm me. First come first serve we leave Sat morning and return Sat evening. Gas money is split evenly.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hell yeah Tommy, well into the night. I brought a Brawl set-up last time, so if you want to come, do it. I'll bring my PS3 as well.

My pancake skills are pretty erotic, being able to swallow so much at one time and all.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I might start drinking soda again, starting in April and going through the summer.

There are three new Dews coming out for testing, and only one will be permanent.
Mountain Dew Typhoon (pink) - tropical punch flavor
Mountain Dew White Out (white) - citrus flavor
Mountain Dew Distortion (green) - which is a lime flavor

Hell Yeah.

Top Bottom