• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe, Melee this week? :D
The all-mighty legendary Tony Jackson wants to play melee this week?!?!?!?!?

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

lol ok well the thing is... i'm most likely going to SV on Saturday and Sunday, so I'll only be free Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Take your pick, I'm willing to drive.

Zedlock, you should come too, on whatever day we decide to meet up. It's awesome meeting new smashers =)

I'll most likely bring Tai too

ZEDLOCK

Smash Rookie
The all-mighty legendary Tony Jackson wants to play melee this week?!?!?!?!?

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

lol ok well the thing is... i'm most likely going to SV on Saturday and Sunday, so I'll only be free Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Take your pick, I'm willing to drive.

Zedlock, you should come too, on whatever day we decide to meet up. It's awesome meeting new smashers =)

I'll most likely bring Tai too
just call me zed where do you live??? =]

ZEDLOCK

Smash Rookie
sup zed :p I live in Peoria, which is pretty much Western Phoenix. I know you live far away, but if you ever wanna meet up, I'm always at Tai's place
wow yeah it would be cool only if you could tale me back home?? would that be cool or would i have to find my own wheels

Duff0

Smash Ace
wow yeah it would be cool only if you could tale me back home?? would that be cool or would i have to find my own wheels
AXE is super west Phoenix. You are Super East Phoenix. Tai is like in the middle, except slightly closer to AXE.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
AXE is super west Phoenix. You are Super East Phoenix. Tai is like in the middle, except slightly closer to AXE.
Zed and Pandaxen are actually in like, South Central Phoenix

plus im not really in the middle either since im north of jeff

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Zed, you'd probably have to get your own ride

people usually don't really drive OUT of their way to play with noobs

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So says Mr Never-makes-it-out-of-pools.

:p
id bet money that any of the pools i havent made it out of in the past year, you would've gotten last seed in

i guess if i'm a noob, then about everyone in the state minus a handful of people are just absolutely abyssmal and should probably give up any shred of hope of becoming even mediocre

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
id bet money that any of the pools i havent made it out of in the past year, you would've gotten last seed in

i guess if i'm a noob, then about everyone in the state minus a handful of people are just absolutely abyssmal and should probably give up any shred of hope of becoming even mediocre
He was joking.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol, I think it would be funny if I went out of state for a tournament and got out of pools my first time. :) I'm excited how my April Peach is looking in both Melee and Brawl. ^_^

Top Bottom