• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If we're going to get into design...
kirby is SSSSSSSSSSSSS tier compared to sonic.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Psh, Kirby is just a pink puffball with feet sticking out. Sonic has style.

Also Kirby is too slow.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Psh, Kirby is just a pink puffball with feet sticking out. Sonic has style.
I cannot put into words how wrong this is.
Sonic is a cancerous spiky lump with a high pitched voice and gloves.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Gloves are cool. Thats just a fact. You gotta protect your hands.

Sonic has had many voices over the years. And Kirby's voice is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher pitched, so whats ur point. Obviously Snake and Metaknight have very manly voices and thats why they are top tier. But Diddy Kong is proof that even with a monkey squeal accompanying all of your moves, you can be pretty good.

Steam

Smash Hero
Kirby's design is better because of the nature of his games... Sonic was the same until he was made serious... Gonna be honest... watching some blob with stick arms and legs, giant hands, feet and head, not to mention... one eye with two pupils, run around with guns and stuff (shadow/sonic w/e)... is really really out of place... and makes one think the character was really poorly designed.

tl;dr if you're going to make a character serious at least make SOME of their proportions physically possible or it just looks silly.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah, sonic's design was never good.
Kirby's design is simple but yet accomplishes what it was made to.
The whole sonic style is a tumor on the face of art and i hate anyone who raves about how awesome they are at drawing in it.

Steam

Smash Hero
Nah, sonic's design was never good.
Kirby's design is simple but yet accomplishes what it was made to.
The whole sonic style is a tumor on the face of art and i hate anyone who raves about how awesome they are at drawing in it.
sonic's design was once simple... waaay back then... and it was acceptable.

but yeah it's just disturbing now...

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
cause he's in the phase right now where he's able to be rendered in 3D but not well enough to detail his hair and other features that require a lot of definition

give it a few years and he'll be gold

Steam

Smash Hero
cause he's in the phase right now where he's able to be rendered in 3D but not well enough to detail his hair and other features that require a lot of definition

give it a few years and he'll be gold
bull****. lol.

and he'll only get worse with more detail... the problems are in the fundamental aspects of his design.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
bull****. lol.

and he'll only get worse with more detail... the problems are in the fundamental aspects of his design.
Exactly.
He's just badly designed, more detail can't help that.

Sonic can roll into a ball and its much cuter than Kirby.
lol.

You're absolutely right.
A blue ball is more cute than Kirby.
Your font is hard to read. :@ you should make it lighter imo.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This thread is approaching dangerous furry deathcon 5 levels

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I duuno, I always thought Sonic looked aight, designwise, no matter what game he appeared in. Although Kirby wins, hands down, when it comes to looks, obviously!

Also, Kirby as a character is better than Sonic overall. With amazing spacing in a fast, strong Bair, along with plenty of kill moves that are comparatively easy to hit with and are stronger than Sonic's kill moves, I just can't see Kirby below Sonic on the tier list, ever. He just seems a lot less limited when put in comparison with Sonic.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
BUT! chu quit, so since kirby's not getting results now, although it's been proven many, many, many, many times that he can stand out results-wise, kirby obviously sucks.

badly formed sentence brought to you by sarcasm.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you for pointing out how much kirby sucks in picture form, Browny.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Id feel bad because youre the only zelda main that I wouldnt have to give a hug because theyre deluded about how awful the character is.

Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever told me on here.

Speaking of Ganondorf...
Think he'll ever move up?
I don't think he should have his own tier, dunno about moving up but him and Zelda both suck too much to be separated by a tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom