• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Those "confirmed" character's on Smasher's list are so ridiculous it isn't even funny. I mean really, how does he expect anyone to believe him with character choices like his?

I can't believe it. The games were only mentioned what... five days ago? And we already have false prophets.

Life

Smash Hero

Also, no way Squeenix gets that much support. I could see Sora getting in, but nothing more (unless Geno but that's hugely unlikely).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sora is confirmed for the Team. Sakurai already mentioned them. Nothing about a random trolling on SWF though. He got debunked.

Wait...LOL @false prophets comment. That was too good.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
More BS. Good day sir you just won the grand prize.

You should put in the "You Laugh, You Lose" Thread. I think everyone will lose.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
...Goku? GOKU?

Who is this guy? I mean seriously, is this a joke or is this guy just an idiot?

And also, what's with the "Real Confirmation" crap? Does that mean the last "confirmations" weren't real? If that's the case, how in the world is anyone going to believe these new "real" confirmations (aside from the fact that Goku of all people is "confirmed".....)?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Now is this "real", real in your head, or just more bs.

All three lead back to the third choice but I want you to feel special because you post like you are.

Oh yeah, you fail again for saying Pichu, when Sakurai said Pichu was a joke character. So you fail, Pichu is a no show.

Chuee

Smash Hero
smasherlink is like the best troll since Yesnomaybeso and that one guy that had terrible english.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
That is why I am going to e-mail to him saying that Pichu will be back and will NOT have the same damage thing as last time.

Now, LET'S F***ING GET BACK ON TOPIC!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'll be back to lol more, going to play Sonic Colors now.

You can't email him because you can't speak Japanese. Also no your stupidity is the topic. So we are doing well so far.

Also you still have no power so no again, pichu is not coming back.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He could possibly be one of the 4chan trolls that was discussing about going on random Smash forums and saying incorrect stuff + Saying they're part of the team I remember seeing a month or so ago.

I dunno, just a possible guess that he could be one of those people from /b/

Chuee

Smash Hero
That is why I am going to e-mail to him saying that Pichu will be back and will NOT have the same damage thing as last time.

Your going to email him...................................?
Not only that, but you're going to tell the creator of the next smash who's going to be in his game?
Dear God, please help this lost soul.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This thread is golden. SLink is my new favorite player. Iblis, you lost so hard. As did most of the rest of you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You want to know a few new characters. Well, there is Sora, Goku, Riku, Vegeta, and Vaati in the game SSBM X. As with returning characters Young Link, Roy and Mewtwo.

This is for the Upcoming WiiU Smash Bros. Game.

And though you people say that I am trolling, who's to say that you are trolling, flaming, or even harassing me? Leave...me...alone, harassers, or I will report this website.

Link is the true power of Smash, that is why they say he is more balanced than Mario, and Meta Knight. I wonder why Sonic is THAT high, when obviously he sucks balls. His speed accounts for low accuracy attacks, that being an accuracy of only 17%, whilst Ganondorf has 67% accuracy, and Link has 87% accuracy. Link accounts for Great Accuracy, Good Judgemental Speed, Great Strength, Good Overall Dodging, Best Recovery Roll in the Game, Most Attacks, Highest Recovery Move in the game, and His account to actually give One Hit KOs w/o a Smash Ball. He also has a recovery wall jump.

Link Stats:
Accuracy: 87%
Strength: 100%
Speed: 75%
Dodge: 112%
Recovery Roll: 120%
Attack Perc.: 150%
Recovery Total: 90 Ft. (Whereas Ness has 75 Ft. and Lucas has 85 Ft.)
Win % Total: 92%
Hit % Total: 93.2%
Damage Dealt: 33,002,878%
Damage Taken: 22,509,127%
Damage Healed: 17, 798, 010%

Link's Winning Chance against 3 MKs on the same team on Level 9: 65%

In terms of Winning, Link has 91.287%
Fourthing this motion, and demanding a mod ban this troll already.

Will you please do your job, who ever is the mod for this sub-board? :( Obvious troll is obvious.
I wonder how Masahiro will react to your posts.
1. Masahiro Sakurai

2. I rate #1 To Myself. My friends rate me #1 as well, and they are really great Smashers, there's one that BARELY BEAT ME. I shot him up with an Up Smash with Link. And this is around 50 Pro Smashers.

3. Steam, change that avatar from Riolu to Lucario, maybe that is the personality of you, a child.

4. If you want to see either the grown up part of me, or the berserk smasher part, (1) Take me off the ignore lists. (2) Come to my house, and we will play SSBB.
Now that I see it, John, I see myself as well professional. I wonder if we can host a tournament together.

I think I may use an SD card and then show you the true power of Link, I will even do one against multiple LVL9 Meta Knights. I will show you the power of the Wielder of the Triforce of Courage and Triforce of Gods, Link and SmasherLink.

If I can prove my case, maybe, just maybe, Link may rise above Meta Knight if I do a team mode Link vs 3 MK LVL9.
Well, Me and John are going to have a match tomorrow, you better join in to, or are ya chicken.

Please stop, there is a lot wrong with this.

Your not part of the smash team, Link is a low tier take it from me, I Co-Main him and pay attention to the top Links all the time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can't ban someone for being ignorant and having dumb opinions. If you could, half this board should be banned.

D

Deleted member

People can win with any character. Ganon even pulls in halfway decent results sometimes.

You have to know that it's just about knowing the capabilities and limitations of a character that makes the list. If it was based solely off of results and the amount of money brought in by characters, we'd have a pretty different list on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom