• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
People need to tone down on the hate or I'm locking this.

Disagreeing with people doesn't mean being a jerk about it. If you really got that much of Problem use your ignore list.

:phone:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
People need to tone down on the hate or I'm locking this.

Disagreeing with people doesn't mean being a jerk about it. If you really got that much of Problem use your ignore list.

Ignore list doesn't work when everyone else keeps quoting them or replying to them. Kinda defeats the purpose of ignore listing them in the first place.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
On the front page, in News, it says that they moved to become an independent Wiki.

Doc King

Smash Lord
It's hard to rank Doc King when both he and Jebus are hardcountered by Ripple who is a common sight on the current SWF metagame.
lol if I had to be hardcountered by anyone, it would be da Kid. Ripple and I don't have much of a problem together.

Da Kid seems to be very smart, honest, and knowledgeable a lot.
All things considered, when it comes down to a combination of movement speed and speed of (this part is important) most used moves (since nobody cares about sonics up tilt or ddds jet hammer because both moves are bad and its rare to see either one.) Id say ganon is probably the slowest character in the game followed by either ddd or charizard

What about Ike and Zelda?
Fix'd. Again, people need to link to the real SmashWiki. This is getting annoying.
^

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ike has a 3 frame ******** oversized hitbox that either combos or links into his entire moveset.

Like literally I have seen ike hit with jab in every single move that character has.

I once watched a guy roll into jab to turn around f smash.

Theres also the fact that his dash attack is basically a short range teleport lol.

None of your other moves matter if the only ones you use either outspeed (jab) or out range (fair and nair) [or both, bair] every other character in the game.

Zelda has a 7(?) frame kill move in bair and fair is only slightly slower, but other than that, yea, shes probably just as slow as the other 3 i mentioned. I forgot about her initially to be honest.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Ike has a 3 frame ******** oversized hitbox that either combos or links into his entire moveset.

Like literally I have seen ike hit with jab in every single move that character has.

I once watched a guy roll into jab to turn around f smash.

Theres also the fact that his dash attack is basically a short range teleport lol.

None of your other moves matter if the only ones you use either outspeed (jab) or out range (fair and nair) [or both, bair] every other character in the game.

Zelda has a 7(?) frame kill move in bair and fair is only slightly slower, but other than that, yea, shes probably just as slow as the other 3 i mentioned. I forgot about her initially to be honest.
The Ike stuff makes sense. I've never seen someone put it that way.

For Zelda, it looks pretty hard to connect those moves and it can be punished a lot by ending and landing lag. Definitely one of the slowest in the game.

What about Ivysaur?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The Ike stuff makes sense. I've never seen someone put it that way.

For Zelda, it looks pretty hard to connect those moves and it can be punished a lot by ending and landing lag. Definitely one of the slowest in the game.

What about Ivysaur?
air speed, awful
fall speed, awful
run speed, awful.

overall movement speed is painfully bad.

however, look at her most used moves.
bair, 4(?) frames. very good range.
f tilt 5(?) frames. very good range also.
neutral b is pretty much instant.
fair and side b are pretty slow tho.
up b is stupid fast considering where it hits in relation to the actual character.

overall her attack speed is good, even though her movement speed is pitifully bad.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ivysaur was designed to basically just be a immovable wall, doesnt let anyone in with her superior range and sits back, but in a game where camping is present, it forces her to approach once someone outcamps her, so thats why her lack of mobility hurts her so bad. Not to mention her recovery is really really easy to gimp, that makes it difficult for her too.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
U seriously think im dumber than Jebus.

The kind of crap talk you're giving, I'm gonna say ur the dumbest one on here. Please do smashboards a great favor and get out!
Dude, stop ranking people on smashboards. That's like the most sick in the mind thing anyone can do.
Don't rank people? Proceeds to compare me by calling me the dumbest aka ranking me.

Derp?

You still stupid.

Doc King, you are in fact in the same tier as Jebus.

Maybe a spot above him, but the same tier.
This.

Ignore list doesn't work when everyone else keeps quoting them or replying to them. Kinda defeats the purpose of ignore listing them in the first place.
Sorry RR but this is the truth. I've tried the ignore route. It doesn't work. Especially when both Jebus and Doc King are in the same thing.

I automatically start hearing this when I see them both post in a 20 post range of each other.

Prepare for trouble, make it double...

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I don't see why people think Charizard is one of the slowest characters in the game.

His dash speed is pretty fast, and a lot of his viable moevs have decent speeds. His grab, jab, tilts, nair, bair and usmash all have decent speed. Even rock smashes counter property activates in a pretty early frame.

His aerial mobility isn't that good but most of his viable tools are on the ground, which is where he spends a lot of time fighting, and he isn't that slow there.

I know he's no speed demon but surely there are other characters with similar attack speeds that don't have the dash speed to compensate for it.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Don't rank people? Proceeds to compare me by calling me the dumbest aka ranking me.

Derp?

You still stupid.

This.

Sorry RR but this is the truth. I've tried the ignore route. It doesn't work. Especially when both Jebus and Doc King are in the same thing.

I automatically start hearing this when I see them both post in a 20 post range of each other.

Prepare for trouble, make it double...
Well see, if we rank ppl then swf will get into a lot of stupid fights and drama that isn't nessasary for our community. I just said that just to point out how offensive it can be.

Iblis, you really need to stop trolling and stop offending ppl on here. I'm gonna report you for offensive post.

Edit: I hardly ever see you posting stuff on topic of these posts.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't see why people think Charizard is one of the slowest characters in the game.

His dash speed is pretty fast, and a lot of his viable moevs have decent speeds. His grab, jab, tilts, nair, bair and usmash all have decent speed. Even rock smashes counter property activates in a pretty early frame.

His aerial mobility isn't that good but most of his viable tools are on the ground, which is where he spends a lot of time fighting, and he isn't that slow there.

I know he's no speed demon but surely there are other characters with similar attack speeds that don't have the dash speed to compensate for it.
Dont worry, Bowser suffers the same fate. His Air and Ground speed are both pretty decent, and most of the time he's using Jab, Ftilt, Side B, and Fair, all of which come out pretty fast. Not to mention Up B OoS is pretty similar to Marth's in frame data with invincibility frames 1-5.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Chars jab is average, his f tilt is average, down tilt i guess is fast, up smash is in fact pretty speedy.

Whats the start up on his nair, it seems like its not all that great. Fair takes to long to get to max range, and to boot, doesnt do anything at that range. Rock smash it self is really slow, even though the counter timing is sooner.

so his movement speed is bad, his dash speed is meh, all forms of his air movement are sluggish and his attacks range from mostly average to bad.

hes a really slow character overall.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
however, look at her most used moves.
bair, 4(?) frames. very good range.
f tilt 5(?) frames. very good range also.
neutral b is pretty much instant.
fair and side b are pretty slow tho.
up b is stupid fast considering where it hits in relation to the actual character.

overall her attack speed is good, even though her movement speed is pitifully bad.
I'm no Zelda expert, but aren't dtilt, dsmash, usmash and nair all moves commonly used by Zelda?
Cause those come out pretty quickly as well

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You want deceptively slow characters? Look at Lucario and Ice Climbers, they're actually sorta clunky.

Well, Lucario is sorta obvious, but for how he plays, he seems like he should be faster to me imo :\

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well see, if we rank ppl then swf will get into a lot of stupid fights and drama that isn't nessasary for our community. I just said that just to point out how offensive it can be.

Iblis, you really need to stop trolling and stop offending ppl on here. I'm gonna report you for offensive post.

Edit: I hardly ever see you posting stuff on topic of these posts.
Probably because there is a lot of mis-info going around?

I rather just AIM people I think are knowledgeable about things than hear randomperson2123 vs Illmatic when I'm looking for info.

I'm not trolling if I'm telling the truth.

Also if you really need something that I've posted on topic, think about to about a week ago when I corrected you on Fox. Or maybe when I thought it be fun to post in the MK ban thread, or maybe before you even made an account.

If people are offended by my posting, which isn't even that harsh to start off with, I think they might need some help getting their emotional priorities straight.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No I mean, I enjoy playing Ivysaur, I just wish she didnt get balls weak after a while and wish I didnt need to change.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Frame 4 for Bair.

d-smash is frame 4, up-smash is frame 6.

Majority of her moves are quite fast.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Vids of it working on a character where it'll make more of a difference in the MU? Yoshi maybe?

EDIT: lol fail nvm, it's a grab release. Idk, am I the only one that's hoping for the dashdance pivot grab infinite to actually work?

:059:
Doesn't work on Yoshi. Dedede can only chaingarbage Yoshi normally.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Aero if you have time can you check those slope infinites he was rambling on about?

I mean no-one cares about Yoshi but an infinite on Wario, Lucario or R.O.B. would actually be pretty useful. Of course I'm not getting my hopes up...

But man, I've really been asking you a lot of favours with this stuff:urg:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Don't worry, I've had a few requests for me to look into stuff.

I'm just resting for a day or two first though since since starting the frame data thread, I've been on the Wii for pretty much 48 hours in the last 4-5 days. :urg:

Steam

Smash Hero
Aero if you have time can you check those slope infinites he was rambling on about?

I mean no-one cares about Yoshi but an infinite on Wario, Lucario or R.O.B. would actually be pretty useful. Of course I'm not getting my hopes up...

But man, I've really been asking you a lot of favours with this stuff:urg:
I'd prefer it if you stopped trying. I like that my character is (somewhat) viable and I don't want that to change due to gimmicky bull****. good day to you sir.

though there's already slope infinites that never get landed soooo do those count?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Kuro-rin, please call me by my real name.

Any character it would work on wouldn't take a huge hit in viability due to the infrequency of slopes in most stages and the somewhat reasonable degree of difficulty in performing it + tripping chances.

...in my opinion.

Steam

Smash Hero
well I know slope infinites don't have a huge impact.

but I mean just like some normal infinite.

@aero- Lucario already kinda does suck. but I'd hate for my character (or any half decent one really... it ****s up balance hard) to always be beaten by just CPing a specific character and doing something simple to win close to 100% of the time. poor DK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom