• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
[COLLAPSE="Rebuttals for SL84"]Ugh
You said these
They can play AFTER the tournament, but until the tournament is done, M2K is DQ'ed and not allowed to play on any of the stations.
Let them play their game after the tournament as officially ended and the rewards have been given out.
Then I pointed out that they were in GFs, the last set of the tournament. ie no other stations were in use (except for maybe friendlies/MMs), so it would have more sense to just give the victory to Japan and let them play it out for ****s and giggles rather than to force M2K to jump off the map, give out the rewards and then have them play friendlies on the exact same setup after that 10ish minute period. I didn't explain all of this, I thought it was self-explanatory.
What exactly I said was this
That was literally the last match of the tournament. Which is why I would have let them play it out anyway.
And then you responded with this
Last match or first match it does not matter.
Circumstancial DQing is a bad thing.
Even though I made no mention of circumstantial DQing and I had already stated multiple times (in pretty much every post) that my point was that Japan should have been given the victory as soon as the DC was extended, but that I wouldn't have cut the match short because of it; I would have let them play out the match for fun.
In other words, I stated multiple times that I agree that M2K should have been DQed (for that set) as soon as he extended his DC and I even said this
So to clarify, if I was the TO during that match, I probably would have announced over the PA system that M2K broke the rules and that Japan had won already. I just wouldn't have forced the match to end shortly.
Yet to responded to it with 'circumstantial DQing is a bad thing'?
I'm sure you can see how I thought you missed the point. I made no mention/implication of circumstantial DQing anywhere except for my first few posts on the topic (which were just misleading due to me using bad wording and using the term 'DQ' when I meant 'stop the game'), which I then cleared up in a later post, which is the post you responded to about circumstantial DQing.

The other part was that you said this
This whole half baked nonsense of "oh he loses anyway but let him play anwyay" cheapens the victory Japan would "think" it had won.
Why this seems to elude you is beyond me.
Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but I assume you mean that if they played it out after knowing that M2K's team cannot be awarded the victor due to the EDC, the Japanese players would feel that, after that point, the victory would not feel 'earned' since they knew they would be awarded with the win before the game was actually over. Correct?
That's what I thought you meant by "[it] cheapens the victory", so I responded with
I don't think it really does. Maybe to the viewers, but probably not to Kakera and Otori themselves. Over in Japan EDC is legal.
My point being that since EDC is legal in Japan, they probably consider it a legitimate and reasonable tactic to use, so after seeing M2K use it (especially when he's at 100% on his last stock in a 1v2 against two MKs that were each at low %s, and he only used it to go through the Halberd laser, which isn't even safe) they probably really didn't give a **** whether that caused him to lose or not because of any combination of the following
-They probably knew they were going to win anyway, because they outplayed them for the entire match and were up a landslide
-They were just enjoying the opportunity to play M2K
-They were focusing too hard on not ****ing up this 2v1 situation that should be a guaranteed win
That was my point.
You, for whatever reason, responded to that point with this
Welcome to the USA.
You abide by the rules, or you get canned.

Why this seems to escape you is beyond me.
Like....seriously...what?
If I didn't know any better, reading this post would make me think that a player that came to Apex from somewhere other than the USA broke a rule.
Japan didn't break any rules.
I'm literally speechless, I have absolutely no ****ing clue what you meant by that.

Now for the rest
You were suggesting that it wouldn't bother the Japanese because in their ruleset, the IDC is not banned.
My point is that, this is the USA.
Those differences in rulesets become completely irrelevant, and simply because a few people may not mind due to a difference in ruleset, does not change the fact that at this tournament, IDC was banned, and that the DQ should be enforced.
Yes, I know. For the >9000th time, I agree that Japan should have been awarded the victory as soon as the DC was extended. I don't know why you're telling me this.
TO's are there to handle the tournament.
Not make people feel good about themselves after they broke a rule.
Sure you are taking a dump on the carpet, but go ahead and finish wiping your arse.

Uh. No.
wat
That's a terrible analogy. M2K extending his DC only brought a bad consequence upon himself (and Anti, I guess). Not anyone else.
I don't see how jokingly extending your DC for ****s and giggles when you know you're already going to lose can be compared to ****ting on somebody's carpet.
How is it accidental if that is what you typed...?
'Accidental' was a poor wording choice I guess. I didn't 'accidentally' type DQ, I erroneously did it. Happy?[/COLLAPSE]
And my last question for you SL84; do you actually think that M2K was legitimately trying to use his EDC to make the comeback?
No wait I lied I have another question. This whole time I've been arguing that M2K should have been forced to forfeit but allowed to continue the game just for ****s and giggles, but you seem to be arguing that he should have been forced to quit the match as soon as the DC was extended, and you said it had to do with setting standards. I responded to that, why haven't you responded to my response? Do you still think he should have been forced to stop the game immediately? Do you think he should have been DQ'ed from the entire tournament and stripped of his 2nd place prize?

@Bubbaking
Something you said about extending DC = disrespectful to TO and stuff
Why do people get offended by such silly things so easily.

Also using IDC in one game in GFs shouldn't DQ you from the entire tourney, unless you've already done it earlier on in the same tournament, or if you have a history of doing it in other tournaments and have been warned multiple times. It should just cause you to forfeit that game/set.
I mean,if M2K won all his sets legitimately up until GFs (which should be assumed as nobody reported otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty and whatnot), then he has earned (so far) 2nd place winnings. I suppose if he did something during GFs like sexually harassing Alex Strife or peeing on Jaxelrod's stream stuff, then you could strip him of his winnings and kick him out of the venue. But the IDC he did? At worst that should have caused him to forfeit GFs XD

Also somebody said something like it looked like M2K had pretty much given up already. I completely agree. I still stand

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
@Bubbaking

Why do you ask that question to an American? :p I respond with a more important question: Where is your question mark? :smash:

I think we can conclude that half of us are horrible people, and the other half is filled with shining angels.

In all seriousness though, if you ever show up to any of my tournaments, you can expect the cold foot of Bison to come down on anyone who's caught cheating. It will be treated as spittle in my face and I will be angry............................................ very angry. :mad::hulk:

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
What, about how the supposed rule of quitting the match on the spot is about enforcing for the sake of enforcement? No, I understand that completely, it's inconsequential to the message you're trying to get across.
I don't think you understand the difference between quitting, a voluntary action, and a DQ, which is a punishment.

Let alone you can't declare it inconsequential when in your previous post you are agreeing that it does matter when the DQ occurs,

Except they're not being robbed,
Obviously Sherlock, this is why its an "image".
Sort of like how when you see someone kneeling over a dead guy, it can create the image that they are the murderer.

This is exactly what I've been saying from the very start with giving the players the option to keep playing if they want to put on a show. Go ahead and tell them they've lost. Tell the stream and the audience they've lost. Who cares? It's not like there's any kind of rules against streaming matches of no consequence.
Um... in this case it would be.
Since now the 8k viewers are wondering why they are even bothering to play when one layer is guaranteed to lose.
It may also make them question if the person bothered actually trying to make a comeback knowing they've been smacked with the DQ hammer.

There is ALWAYS a consequence. Believing otherwise is naive.
Winning because your opponent was DQed on the spot does the same thing. This is not even a considerable issue.
lol wut?
What dreamland do you live in?
Timing is pretty much...everything.

It's not a contradiction because the decision to DQ someone during or after a match is inconsequential.
But you just said earlier that it has a consequence.
You can't say you care for the community and that you acknowledge it being a kick in the nuts, then in your next post say its not consequential.

A kick in the nuts is quite consequential.

If matches need to be stopped immediately, we might as well hire dedicated refs to count ledgegrabs so they can stop the match immediately when 50 is hit instead of waiting for the results screen to see if 50 was hit or not.
Wow this is a terrible comparison.

The ledgegrab limit is a rule that applies when a match has gone to Timeout.
It does not apply in the event the match ends with a K.

The IDC is flat out banned entirely and is something that occurs DURING the match and is not based around the end of the match.
You cannot compare the two, especially when one can be easily monitored (ledge grabs counter) and the other requires a referee to be present (IDC).

Let alone the LGL is a stupid rule anyway.

Yes, I must live under a rock for not knowing that you're an expert on dog psychology, and dogs apparently understand delayed consequences like humans do instead of just forgetting they did something at all. :?:
Actually, you live under a rock because you do not seem to understand that a delayed consequence and an immediate consequence can have different effects in the way the punished individual perceives the punishment given.

Which was the point.

Don't wipe your *** on the carpet after taking a dump on it. Kthx

Pidge, that sig of yours becomes truer and truer every time you post here. :p
I don't get it.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Thoughts on how this thread's gone recently

slightly paraphrased to avoid possible infractions

[4:20:49 PM] Red X: Lol, everyone who's posting in there is being so dumb in that thread right now
[4:21:09 PM] Red X: Except you, cause all you've done is ask the same question repetedly and get no answer XD
[4:21:20 PM] Shiny Mewtwo: I just want to see when M2K has IDCed in bracket before Apex 2012 dubs gfs ;(

[4:28:54 PM] Stef: bubba is easily one of my favourite people on swf
[4:29:37 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: Bubba's a cool dude
[4:29:54 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: He just has a bit of the naive poster mentality
[4:30:30 PM] Vishal 'V115' Balaram: ie he's new to SWF but he still spreads his opinion everywhere in excruciating detail as if nobody else has ever considered it already

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't think you understand the difference between quitting, a voluntary action, and a DQ, which is a punishment.

Let alone you can't declare it inconsequential when in your previous post you are agreeing that it does matter when the DQ occurs,
You're really grasping at straws here. I've said it's inconsequential to the message you're trying to get across about using illegal moves when the DQ occurs. I've also said that it actually DOES matter with regards to stream hype and community interest in the tournament. This has been very clear and I don't think there is a simpler way to put this across.

Obviously Sherlock, this is why its an "image".
Sort of like how when you see someone kneeling over a dead guy, it can create the image that they are the murderer.
Except when everybody saw the murder happen.

Um... in this case it would be.
Since now the 8k viewers are wondering why they are even bothering to play when one layer is guaranteed to lose.
It may also make them question if the person bothered actually trying to make a comeback knowing they've been smacked with the DQ hammer.
Because chances are a lot of them still find the match enjoyable. Or at least more enjoyable than it suddenly not happening.

Sure, they could be left wondering that. But why does that matter? People still play like *** without getting DQed and get questioned about their motives, but we still watch it.

There is ALWAYS a consequence. Believing otherwise is naive.
Sure there is. I stayed up till 4 am last night and woke up at 11 instead of 10. That was a consequence. It was still unimportant.

lol wut?
What dreamland do you live in?
The one where earning your win is more satisfying than winning over a DQ. You're just being arbitrary and trying to be condescending to cover it up. Stop that, it looks sillier than that video that I totally tricked Bubba with and he won't admit it.

But you just said earlier that it has a consequence.
You can't say you care for the community and that you acknowledge it being a kick in the nuts, then in your next post say its not consequential.

A kick in the nuts is quite consequential.
It's a kick in the nuts to get DQed at all. Acknowledging that isn't the same thing as not caring about the community. That was more of an olive branch toward the whole "getting a message across is the incontestably most important thing" mentality.

Wow this is a terrible comparison.

The ledgegrab limit is a rule that applies when a match has gone to Timeout.
It does not apply in the event the match ends with a K.

The IDC is flat out banned entirely and is something that occurs DURING the match and is not based around the end of the match.
You cannot compare the two, especially when one can be easily monitored (ledge grabs counter) and the other requires a referee to be present (IDC).
I retract the comparison then.

Let alone the LGL is a stupid rule anyway.
I don't know man, you could taste the salt in the air at RAIN when Ally lost to P1.

Actually, you live under a rock because you do not seem to understand that a delayed consequence and an immediate consequence can have different effects in the way the punished individual perceives the punishment given.

Which was the point.

Don't wipe your *** on the carpet after taking a dump on it. Kthx
They receive their punishment by being DQed and possibly losing whatever money they've earned.

Bing

Smash Master
I agree that if someone does something like an EDC they should be DQ'd however I dont think something like an EDC warrants a complete DQ as opposed to forfeiting the match. However a repeat offense would. Now I think the appropriate response to something like is to inform everyone DURING the match of the situation, however people like competition and such, so why not let them have it? If they decide to exit the match and move on, thats there decision. But especially in a situation like the one that was mentioned above. Its grand finals! The TO leans in "Hey, this match does to <insert player here> because of <insert reason here>. You can finish the match or exit it out and move on to <insert next game here>.

This argument is dumb.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I hate the collapse
I'll try to keep it short since wall of texts and that collapse thing make me raaaage.
Rage so hard.

I don't understand where you thought I was mentioning Japanese players being punished, or how oe could mistake it.
The point is that one's beliefs cannot be applied when a different ruleset is applied.
Think of it as visiting someone's house.

In your house wearing shoes is okay.
In another house, it is not okay, and simply because another person then wears their shoes doesn't mean you should shrug and think it is all right in that scenario.

Even if the Japanese may not have minded, it would still required reminding that here the IDC is illegal, so one would have to work with that mindset

I won't reply to the rest since it seems like it was just clarification so on my part I'll apologize for jumping pre-emptively.
And my last question for you SL84; do you actually think that M2K was legitimately trying to use his EDC to make the comeback?
Yes.
The IDC presents two issues.
Determining if it is done on purpose, and determining if it was even done in the first place.
The second you can extend it for a few frames by going air to ground.
This naturally occurs due to the mechanic of the ability, so one can extend it a little longer and no foul can be argued.

M2K was caught given the circumstances of when he did it and how long he did it.
No point using such a powerful ability that makes you invincibile for a nigh infinite time without reason.

M2K plays to win when money is on the line.
No wait I lied I have another question. This whole time I've been arguing that M2K should have been forced to forfeit but allowed to continue the game just for ****s and giggles, but you seem to be arguing that he should have been forced to quit the match as soon as the DC was extended, and you said it had to do with setting standards. I responded to that, why haven't you responded to my response? Do you still think he should have been forced to stop the game immediately? Do you think he should have been DQ'ed from the entire tournament and stripped of his 2nd place prize?
Hmm I had thought I had replied to this a few times before. Perhaps it was lost under the WoTs.
Yes he should have been forced to quit as soon as it was caught, which was immediately recognized and mentioned on live stream. Its been my position on the matter.

As soon as he did it, he should have been DQ'ed for the entire set and his second place prize money stripped. That can be argued though and I won't press on that matter. The money rather.

For me, IDC crosses the barrier enough to warrant such a severe penalty.
People are fragile things.
or if you have a history of doing it in other tournaments and have been warned multiple times.
Well Jason is right ****ed then.

Also somebody said something like it looked like M2K had pretty much given up already. I completely agree. I still stand
Seemed more desperate to me IMO.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
M2K has done IDC. I don't remember what tournament or video, but I definitely remember seeing it. :applejack:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
From what I have been reading here, you people would make horrible criminals and get locked up before you even commit the crime. The Fact people are trying to bypass rules and make it legit is just something else.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
From what I have been reading here, you people would make horrible criminals and get locked up before you even commit the crime. The Fact people are trying to bypass rules and make it legit is just something else.
I don't know what thread you've been reading, cause I've been following this thread down to every last detail and the only thing that I got out of it was that apparently people tend to slap their dogs on the nose with a newspaper if the dog ****s on the carpet.

Fortunately for me my house is all hardwood.

Hehe, 'hard'.

Hehe, 'wood'.

What thread are you reading? O.o

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Personally I'm taking a big crap right now but unlike some people and dogs in here I'm doing so in the toilet

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
M2K has done IDC. I don't remember what tournament or video, but I definitely remember seeing it. :applejack:
I am more annoyed newbies are even questioning the matter.

No one cares about the circle jerk you got going on.

You're really grasping at straws here. I've said it's inconsequential to the message you're trying to get across about using illegal moves when the DQ occurs. I've also said that it actually DOES matter with regards to stream hype and community interest in the tournament. This has been very clear and I don't think there is a simpler way to put this across.
You stated earlier that it would be a kick in the balls DQing someone after the match.
That is consequential, that changes the message that you are making Pidge.
You may not realize it but that is what occurs in such scenarios as these.

Except when everybody saw the murder happen.
The point was about the image that would be created, not necessarily focusing on people watching, but fair nuff, bad analogy on my part.

Because chances are a lot of them still find the match enjoyable. Or at least more enjoyable than it suddenly not happening.

Sure, they could be left wondering that. But why does that matter? People still play like *** without getting DQed and get questioned about their motives, but we still watch it.
You don't go by chance.
Simply because you don't care, doesn't mean everyone else would not care.
Some may feel the game is cheapened, some may feel the hype is now gone.
Some may feel it was unwarranted.
Point of the matter is you cannot predict the reaction of people based upon how you yourself would act.

Sure there is. I stayed up till 4 am last night and woke up at 11 instead of 10. That was a consequence. It was still unimportant.
You're trying to compare the altering of your sleep schedule, to the interaction between individuals.

Bad comparison.

The one where earning your win is more satisfying than winning over a DQ.
And you admit the consequence again =/

You're just being arbitrary and trying to be condescending to cover it up. Stop that, it looks sillier than that video that I totally tricked Bubba with and he won't admit it.
Except you're not EARNING your win when the person is guaranteed to lose because of an illegal move they pulled.
That's a very significant difference and I cannot understand why you feel the two are entirely different.

A person gets DQ'ed you don't earn the win.
DQing someone after they lose is essentially making the winner think they won it when they would have won it ANYWAY.

It's a kick in the nuts to get DQed at all. Acknowledging that isn't the same thing as not caring about the community. That was more of an olive branch toward the whole "getting a message across is the incontestably most important thing" mentality.
Fair enougg

I retract the comparison then.

I don't know man, you could taste the salt in the air at RAIN when Ally lost to P1.
Dude, M2K 3 stocked my arse when I first played him, and then said "Sonic can beat Metaknight."

Malcolm just shook his head, I felt like biting his head off.
Taking back the yoohoo he bought after.

They receive their punishment by being DQed and possibly losing whatever money they've earned.
I...think you failed to understand my point.

The point was, and still is, depending on when you DQ the individual you affect the perception of the punishment.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
M2K was caught given the circumstances of when he did it and how long he did it.
No point using such a powerful ability that makes you invincibile for a nigh infinite time without reason.

M2K plays to win when money is on the line.
He also gets easily discouraged when he's losing and often quits out in dubs if he's down by too much (he's done this many times in dubs)
He also ****s around when he knows he's going to lose and isn't too salty about it (eg going Falco set 2 game 3 against Larry at Retribution)
I think if he was legitimately trying to use it to win, he would have done it more than once...and not just once at a time where the other 2 MKs were standing perfectly still, making it even easier to tell that he extended it.

Hmm I had thought I had replied to this a few times before. Perhaps it was lost under the WoTs.
Yes he should have been forced to quit as soon as it was caught, which was immediately recognized and mentioned on live stream. Its been my position on the matter.
y tho

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
He also gets easily discouraged when he's losing and often quits out in dubs if he's down by too much (he's done this many times in dubs)
He also ****s around when he knows he's going to lose and isn't too salty about it (eg going Falco set 2 game 3 against Larry at Retribution)
I think if he was legitimately trying to use it to win, he would have done it more than once...and not just once at a time where the other 2 MKs were standing perfectly still, making it even easier to tell that he extended it.
Well M2K is also very receptive to how people think of him as well.
When he did it, it isposible he went "**** should not have done that" and didn't do it again.

You remind me of my little brother suddenly.
Primarily because the moment when you DQ someone can say alot about both the TO and the community.
It can reflect how much they are willing to tolerate something, as well as the player themselves.

Now I am trying to look at this in a vacuum, but M2K has always bee...favored and I do think this may be another case of it.

Gonna grab a burger want?

I never said you were mad :(

I just said you cared <3

I really don't...
I think the only time I did care was when D.A.KID had this habit of talking **** about me til I whipped his *** in a steak match.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You remind me of my little brother suddenly.
How old is your little brother?
Has he passed the age where he's still pooping on the carpet?

Primarily because the moment when you DQ someone can say alot about both the TO and the community.
It can reflect how much they are willing to tolerate something, as well as the player themselves.
I don't see how.

I think the only time I did care was when D.A.KID had this habit of talking **** about me til I whipped his *** in a steak match.
He lost to YOU?
Damn, he must be bad.

I'm assuming steak match = money match, but instead of giving the winner money you buy them a steak?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Maybe it's a reference to a typo from the Sonic boards.

Or he actually buys them a steak.
I want a steak match now.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
You stated earlier that it would be a kick in the balls DQing someone after the match.
That is consequential, that changes the message that you are making Pidge.
You may not realize it but that is what occurs in such scenarios as these.
You misunderstand the point of my bringing that up. Realistically the person breaking the rule should expect to be DQed regardless of when it happens (hence why the rest of the community gets the same message either way), but IF there is any difference in ball-kicking magnitude, it'd arguably be worse in the case of a delayed DQ. But IS it a greater ball-kicking? Maybe. But, this argument isn't even about whether the guy's nuts are stuck in one vicegrip or two vicegrips, because the rest of the community who WASN'T playing the game gets the same message.

You don't go by chance.
Simply because you don't care, doesn't mean everyone else would not care.
Some may feel the game is cheapened, some may feel the hype is now gone.
Some may feel it was unwarranted.
Point of the matter is you cannot predict the reaction of people based upon how you yourself would act.
But isn't that what you tried to do as well? Either way you're going by chance. Why not let them watch America vs Japan? It's not like we get to see that more than a couple times a year.

You're trying to compare the altering of your sleep schedule, to the interaction between individuals.

Bad comparison.
Nope. Interaction between individuals, and a person's sleep schedule, both have consequences which can either matter or not matter. Consequences existing doesn't make them important or meaningful in the long run.

Except you're not EARNING your win when the person is guaranteed to lose because of an illegal move they pulled.
That's a very significant difference and I cannot understand why you feel the two are entirely different.
Re-read this in the context of being DQed on the spot and being DQed at the end. It's an indistinguishable point.

A person gets DQ'ed you don't earn the win.
DQing someone after they lose is essentially making the winner think they won it when they would have won it ANYWAY.
And this is why I suggest you inform the players anyway.

Dude, M2K 3 stocked my arse when I first played him, and then said "Sonic can beat Metaknight."

Malcolm just shook his head, I felt like biting his head off.
Taking back the yoohoo he bought after.

I...think you failed to understand my point.

The point was, and still is, depending on when you DQ the individual you affect the perception of the punishment.
No, I understood your point, and I put that bluntly because I don't agree that there's a tangible or important difference in punishment perception or the message that the community is sent.

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

I really don't...
So that is the ONE TIME IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE that you've ever cared about ANYTHING?

I think we should give this man the Nobel prize for not caring about anything.

Wait if you don't care about anything other than that 1 time K.I.D was **** talking about you why do you keep responding to this thread?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I think he's trying to disprove a point that was missed by everyone after he missed the original point to miss, missing the point.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Seriously though can anyone help me with my router?

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
S: Meta Knight
A: Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, Olimar
B: Falco/Snake, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu,
C: Wario, Lucario, Toon Link, King Dedede
D: Wolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pit
E: Fox, R.O.B., Kirby, Peach, Sonic, Donkey Kong
F: Ike, Sheik, Yoshi, Ness, Pokémon Trainer, Lucas