• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
wait......LMAO i just realized this =P

my friend ( an Nsider......:dizzy:) just told me Nsider is down for a week ( :urg:Nsider:urg:)

THEY MISS THE 100th UPDATE :laugh: haha.... (or, should I say the chance to uselessly ramble and post the same stupid "phail" pics over & over again......with trace amounts of on topic discussion......the day of the 100th update >_>)

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Character Update. It's gonna involve a character from the Mario series.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Well, that was certainly fitting for the #100 (despite the fact I didn't guess it, blast this skepticism of mine >.>)

Wednesday > Stage > Ice Climber themed.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Dang it I was going to guess a game mode update for today but smashboards was getting it's search fixed so I couldn't post. Darn one less point for me.

Anyway

Wednesday~Character update~Captain Falcon

Caterpillar

Smash Rookie
Characters: Yoshi's Special Moves

Question: how far are we allowed to predict? like your example was music right? and it said metriod. can we get like 5 points if we can guess the exact song?

goodkid

Smash Lord
Man, the site didn't work for me the past two days. O well, I would have been wrong anyways.

Nice job Soaz, you are pretty good at guessing.

Wed: How to Play: Techniques: Rolling and Dodging

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
you don't have to guess the smash, you could have edited your post, and i guess how to play crawling.

and question, if you guess the series right but not the type of update, can you still get a point?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ I don't think so SR. I'm not 100% sure though, so don't think I'm 100% right. ;)

Also, if you guess lets say a character from the Mario series [lets say you guess Mario], and it's Bowser Jr., will you two points, or one=???

Anyways, I feel a semi-backdrop. Music >>> Mario. :) SMB3 or NEW SMB FTW! :grin:

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
*ohhh uhmm ohhh*
Tomorroy... we are getting something very special... yes, very special, i can see. Tomorrow we'll get a character update, thats certain. But... i can't tell if it's a move... a final smash... or a new character...
Oh no wait I can see, it's really a character! But what's it? I can't see very well... it's blue!
But it's so small to be c.falcon... maybe falco? No. There's a staff. It's krystal!

Character Update: Krystal

(what?? my other methods don't work i have to try something different!!!)

~ The enlightened creature TaurToph.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
SHOOT!
I was thinking "it'll probly be like online mode" but the skeptical side of me said "sakurai's probably not noticing the number of updates...what're the chances he'll drop a bombshell on #100?...."
BAH HUMBUG!

Okay it's either gonna be subspace or how to play...
....um.....*sigh*

How to Play- Crawling

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Hmm... should I go with new character, IC's Final Smash, or Subspace Embissary?

I'm going with Adventure Mode.

Top Bottom