• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, as cool as the Subspace Emissary is, I'm starting to get sick of it. Did we REALLY need to know what the generic enemies were before release? Seems more like something you just stumble upon in the game >.> *Atleast* make it moderately plot related or a boss for confirmation/deconfirmation, or even footage like Pit's Descent. *sigh*

Thursday > Stage > Metroid Theme

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dang it! I'm going all OUT CRAZY AGAIN! The crazy guess for me is....

Character >>> Krystal.

Got a feeling we'll see another SF rep soon. Think about it.

Mario: Mario, Bowser, Peach.
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong.
the Legend of Zelda: Link, Zelda.
Metroid: Samus, Zero Suit Samus.
Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight.
Pokémon: Pikachu Pokémon Trainer [Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard].
Fire Emblem: Ike
Star Fox: Fox

I see SF getting a new rep, and Krstyal is definitely the most likely of the two newcomer possibilities [Wolf and Krystal]. And since I don't see FE getting a newcomer other then the Black Knight possibly, I'll go with this gamble. I'm going for the WIN! :)

We've gone wat, 26 days without a Newly Confirmed Newcomer. That's near 4 weeks folks, which is almost a MONTH! We NEED NEW NEWCOMERS!

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
music update-Kirby's- oh,and to who?areyou i dont think that crawling will be show before snake.but thats just a my opinion

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm being buried as of recent.

I'll take a different route this time:

Thursday

Charactor Update - Zelda: Final Smash

AND

How to Play Update - a Smash 101 entry (a.k.a. something we already know).

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Avast, me hearties! Today be a fine day for plunderin'!
@samusrules- if ye guess the specifics but not the category, then ye be gettin' NO POINTS! Arr, ye must first guess the right category before I be handin ye any more points. Do ye object? To bad, ye bilge-suckin' cabin boy! Complain' ain't allowed on me ship! Next time, I'll see ye keelhaul'd!, ye salty sea dog!
ARRRRR!!!
Shiver me timbers! I be so close! I had narrowed down me guesses to two, and by sour luck I picked the wrong one! Curses be the landlubber who guessed correctly! A stay in Davy Jone's locker I wish on ye!!!. Y'ARRRRRR!
For tonight I be guessin' a stage update. That'll be makin' sense...
But be warned, ye scurvy dog Sakurai! If ye mess with me brain and be postin' a How to Play update I'll force ye to walk the plank!
Arrr, where be me grog?...

(In case you were wondering, today was international talk like a pirate day)

Top Bottom