• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
YESSS!!! :p I guessed Snake dead on =D

so wait....WHO?areyou...just making sure.....is that 4 points for 2 Character Snake updates? or 3 because one was his speacial moves ?....

Edit~ haha, YES, Whoareyou :p this proves I deffinatly AM on fire now :p

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
I predict a double update:

Monday - Charactor - Zelda: Final Smash

AND

Monday - How to Play - Smash 101: Shielding/Evading

(Man, I really am falling behind . . . )

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I might as well start now with this game. Always wanted to but was always discouraged because I didn't start earlier.

Monday >> How to play >> Customizable Moves

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
no sigs^^^, and i doubt customizable special moves will be an option at all.
Ah crap, thanks. Honest mistake.

And about the customizable moves, I just really think he'll finally clarify about Mario's Tornado and FLUDD switchoff AND not to mention the just released Snake nonsense.

Don't know if this was posted anywhere, but here's my logic:

Snake:
Down Tilt: Rocketlauncher aimed downward from trailer(kind of like Samus's downtilt is fire in melee)

Down Smash: ??? Really wth? If his downtilt is what I think and his DownSmash is the Mine placing from the dojo update, then what the hell is that downsmash looking thing done on Link in the Nintendo World update?

DownB: Cardboard Box.
====================
Plus, the idea would be pretty nice to counteract counter'pickers in tourneys. But then again maybe I'm just thinking too much.

I just think there's something fishy going around with DownBs and DownSmashes. I'm probably wrong, and the whole idea in itself is pretty far'fetched, but meh.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
In a few words:
GREATES UPDATE EVER!!!
The music is awesome and snake looks SWEET!

On to more logistical matters:
This was a triple update. Your two highest guesses counted. I'll say it clearly to avoid confusion.
If you guessed Snake- you got 3 points
If you guessed a character- you got 2 points
If you guessed Music- you got 1 point

@MajinLink 287- Yes, you have to guess the specfic character. Just saying "new" or "veteran" character isn't specific enough. At the least guess a series.
@Ensee- I'm sorry, but I couldn't give you any points. You edited your guess after the update. I'm sure you didn't mean it, but the same rules apply to everyone. In the future, exclaim your exuberance in a new post. Sorry again!
@DainBramaged- Snake and Snakes's Special moves are two seperate things, so 3 points for a Snake guess. And yes it's official, you're on fire... :grin:

For tomorrow- How to Play- Crawling

EDIT:
Actually, Sigs are now allowed according to the great and merciful Who?AreYou.
I AM WHO? THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! (horrible pun)
Yeah, thanks Wiseguy. :grin: sigs are now allowed, so no worries!

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
A stage would be a logical update but most times Sakurai goes against logical so...

Monday - Item - Assist Trophey. Zelda universe if I have to be more specific

Top Bottom